• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The new ORVP Girls.

One of these ladies will become ORVP's hostes. Which should it be?

• SARAH

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • JoLynn

Votes: 182 90.5%
  • Kori

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Mellissa

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
SaddleUp said:
More importantly I'm not going to take my children and wife to the local club nor will I bring it home. Since my family watches TV as such I am selective about what I buy and therefore am less inclined to buy a video where woman are being treated as eye candy. My hope is that my son will grow up to treat woman with respect and that my daughters will grow up knowing that they don't need to degrade themselves in such a manner.

Just because sex is selling on TV does not mean that it is right and as a parent I should just say oh well and give up. My daughter is attractive for how old she is and I know that I am going to have my hands full when she is older. Like SaddleUp, my hope is to be able to raise her where she is confident in herself and her abilities and know that she does not need to be dependant on a boy/man to determine that she is "worth while" or deserving attention. At this point she loves 4 wheeling and loves my bronco... She tells me all the time that she wants it when she gets older..As it is she helps me go out and wrench on it when I am working on it. I want to encourage that in her because it is going to help her be more independant and give her self worth. Watching a video with eye candy in it is not going to give her that message. this poll was depicted as who do you think would best represent and just pictures of 4 chicks and most looking some what skanky, just showing off flesh to get through life... A poll of Who would best represent would include what their knowledge or skills as well as a photo. By no means am I saying that there should be a butt a$$ ugly chick, but an attractive chick with knowledge who is actively involved.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
ORVP must FIRST think about his target market and what appeals to his target market.
Is his target market families who watch 4 wheeling videos together, is his target market young single men, is his target market everyone on this forum.
Or is it all of the above. Maybe he can have a video for each market if it meets his budget.
I don't know his customer base or who he is intending to sell the video to, but this is his business and marketing decision.
Maybe a better poll question for the thread would be:
"would you rather see
1) a video with a conservative appearing girl,
2) a video with a bikini clad trollup with broncos
3) other
"

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Hell, I'll do it. And I'll dress skanky. I know trucks and wheelin' AND look hot in a bikini. Not only that, but I often assist on photoshoots for my job, and have a dope editing suite and can use After Effects.

The trouble would be, I don't think you can afford me, darlin'. ;)

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
I have all the dope software including After Effects 6.5

OK, let me make something abuntantly clear to everyone. Yes, there will be ladies in the video. Yes it will be classy not slutty. Example if the weather is hot and ladies are wearing bikini tops other than who I bring the girls will dress the same. Remember that this is a family event. Yes I have children 3 to be exact so I would not make anything my children could not watch either. My 10 yoa daughter does help me also with my Bronco wrenching and cleaning it.

The trouble would be, I don't think you can afford me, darlin'.
You are probally correct the pay is only 25 bucks each per day. These ladies are doing it because they enjoy the outdoors and want to be part of what we do also. Everyone starts somewhere at sometime.

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
Camera Assistance

ORVP,
I own and operate a Canon XL2, have a day job but love to shoot as much as I can. If you ever need a second camera in Southern California, drop me a line as I might be able to help. Also, Jo Lynn by a mile. She seems classier. getkutner@gmail.com

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4x4babygirl said:
Hell, I'll do it. And I'll dress skanky. I know trucks and wheelin' AND look hot in a bikini. QUOTE]

OK I'll bite

PROVE IT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
77BroncoWag said:
4x4babygirl said:
Hell, I'll do it. And I'll dress skanky. I know trucks and wheelin' AND look hot in a bikini. QUOTE]

OK I'll bite

PROVE IT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey Matt thanks for bailing me out on this one, You know I was doing my best to hold back , almost lost it!
:-[

Kidney

4x4babygirl said:
The trouble would be, I don't think you can afford me, darlin'. ;)

What ever you say. We all know if he offered you a couple bucks and a bottle of Jack Daniels you would do it.

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Kidney said:
What ever you say. We all know if he offered you a couple bucks and a bottle of Jack Daniels you would do it.
Hell, "a few bucks" nothing, Offer a bottle o' Jack and I will be there. (keep in mind, I don't look that good in a 2 piece, or even a 1 piece...Aww I should just face it, I'm ugly :( )

..................nevermind.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
Hey Matt thanks for bailing me out on this one, You know I was doing my best to hold back , almost lost it!
:-[

No problem
gotta stick my neck out once in a while ;)

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Oh, come on. SOMEBODY had to say it... :p

Make it a case of Jack, and I'm there.

Last edited:

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4x4babygirl said:
Oh, come on. SOMEBODY had to say it... :p

Make it a case of Jack, and I'm there.

that may be doable ;D

Now watch you'll get 20 cases :cool:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
You haven't been looking very hard, then. But, fine. Let me help you out.

bronkshark.jpg