• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Oregon Unevent Announcement-- Aug 19-21 Florence Oregon 2010*** ITINERARY POSTED*

yak67

Bronco Guru
sounds like a fun event you guys are planning and we'll have to see if I can make it down........by the way Brandon, the half cab fits nice;D......now I just need to find a seat so I can drive the thing again......I guess there's always an apple box?

Tim

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
sounds like a fun event you guys are planning and we'll have to see if I can make it down........by the way Brandon, the half cab fits nice;D......now I just need to find a seat so I can drive the thing again......I guess there's always an apple box?

Tim

I hope the top does you well like it did for me all them years. You should have said something about seats I have 2 racing style RCI bucket seats that I will be swapping out. Not sure that is what you are looking for though? Oh and we will see you in Florence

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
If you have a street vehicle and want to ditch the tow vehicle, we may be able to find a lot that we can use to park the rigs. I am going to look into doing the same thing.

That sounds great. My rig is street legal. We would like to be able to unload the Bronco off the trailer w/ our camping gear and leave the truck & trailer somewhere. We used to leave ours across the street from the Sand Lake store and drive the Bronco to the campground. Also, I'd be interested in a scout run. Keep us posted on a date.

yak67

Bronco Guru
I hope the top does you well like it did for me all them years. You should have said something about seats I have 2 racing style RCI bucket seats that I will be swapping out. Not sure that is what you are looking for though? Oh and we will see you in Florence

thanks, but looking for some type of a bench seat

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
There is no bench seat at Brandon's house.,..I repeat there is no bench seat at Brandon's house ;D :-X

There sure isn't for I sold it to fund my habit :)

Just messin the bench seat has a wonderful spot in the shop acting as a shop couch and Hayden loves it :D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
There is no bench seat at Brandon's house.,..I repeat there is no bench seat at Brandon's house ;D :-X

This is true but I have this really nice one Brandon dropped off, pretty comfy and looks good in the Bronco, I should post up some pics!

crab

Bronco Guru
Who's going to make the run to Pelican Brew Pub for some Tsunami Stout??;D

DONE! If you guys place your order, I'll pick up and deliver (most of it) for free!! Won't be there til Thursday the 19th though......

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
DONE! If you guys place your order, I'll pick up and deliver (most of it) for free!! Won't be there til Thursday the 19th though......

I new there was a reason I liked you...........well other then the nice Cage's and being generally a nice guy!;D ;)

I will be sure to let you know, I thought I was going to have to take the long way to the un-event!

redneck0372

Loc.
Lebanon,OR
going to try and make it down the 20th dont know for sure or now will have to see how things go and if i draw my antalope tag or not

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'll bring a pig (2.5 gal) from Lengthwise, our local brewery...Porter or Hoppy?

Art needs to bring some more of that Bourbon Vanilla Porter, its soooo good, yet sooooo bad!