• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Oregon Unevent Announcement-- Aug 19-21 Florence Oregon 2010*** ITINERARY POSTED*

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I thought I would firing it up tonight but one of the PS hoses, a certain vendor sent me, was fricken wrong. So it's down to the hydraulic hose shop tomorrow to have the correct one made. With any luck at all I'll be firing it up tomorrow night.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I thought I would firing it up tonight but one of the PS hoses, a certain vendor sent me, was fricken wrong. So it's down to the hydraulic hose shop tomorrow to have the correct one made. With any luck at all I'll be firing it up tomorrow night.

Can I guess which one!!??? pick me! Pick me! I'll bet you an Ice Cold Beer delivered to the Unevent who it is.;D;D;)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
No need for a spare if your primary isn't broke....

That's just it, it's a mystery mile very used transmission that I'm sure will need attention sooner or later! I'll push it as long as I can, I'll get all "Starkweather" on it's ass. ;D

crab

Bronco Guru
Where would I get a dune flag. Driving on the beach sounds like a blast.

Sure hope you can make it. I'd love to see that LUBER in person:cool:.
No problem finding a flag once you get there. Just be sure to get your ORV sticker before hand. If you get there before the weekend, there should be a state parks office in the area where you can get one.

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
I would give anything to make it out this year! Damn! I'm envious! Sounds like its gonna be a blast! I WILL make it next year come hell or high water!

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
For those of you bringing your street legal Bronco in on a trailer, I have chiseled out some space to rent to get your tow vehicle and/ or trailer out of your campsite. IF your Bronco is not street legal, you will need to haul it to the sand launch points.
Its $5.00 a night for each, trailer & truck.
Email me -- pigpens70 at hotmail.com -- if you are interested. SOON, I need to let the owner of the land know how many to expect.

I would be interested in renting a spot for my tow rig & trailer. Can you tell us where it is so we can unload the Bronco before heading to the campsite? We'll be getting up there Thursday evening. Thanks

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Wednesday morning for me. Although I do have "my" site reserved for Tuesday - hmm
Stan

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
BUMPing it up. I'm getting a few more off-site parking bites and guys lookin for the plans. Keep it on the schedule or you will be the one posting after the fact how you wish you would have shown up.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Bumping it up. I'm getting a few more off-site parking bites and guys looking for the plans. Keep it on the schedule or you will be the one posting after the fact how you wish you would have shown up.

Tom email the location and .........well the rest of the needed info, as I may be bringing along another local (new to Bronco's) that will need truck & trailer parking. Hell I'm still working on a setup for myself so a spot saved would be great. Thanks

crab

Bronco Guru
Put on a set of sandals today;D

Attachments

• PT.jpg
    PT.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 31

frenchmartini

Loc.
Portland
The Bronco Fest thing in general is new to me. Can anyone help me out with details on the Non Happening Bronco thing this month? I follow directions welll if anyone cares to provide exact instructions on what I need to do.

Is there a camp ground that everyone is at? Assuming that I am a bit late and there is no space, if that is the case, I know the owners at Nightingales Fishing Camp in Westlake. Is that close and worth begging for a spot? Appears there may be a few of us coming.

HELP would be so appreciated.

Kimberley