• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Sh!* some people try to sell on Ebay

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
"These are a must have if yours are rusted through or damaged" %)

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
That's funny!
If those were mine I'd replace them. It's hilarity when he says they're solid

"These are pretty solid, only some rust, the one bottom part might need a thin piece to support it but good if you need one solid one or just the top pieces. These are a must have if yours are rusted through or damaged."

OH! and EVERYONE vote!

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I need to hurry and buy it before some one beats me to it.... what a deal.... I think it would be easier to just toss them in the trash then worry about the time of taking pictures, putting it on ebay and what ever else is involved in attempting to sell them. Insane

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
That seller has been around forever. They used to sell only good parts but lately I've had to remove them from my watch list because all they list is odds and ends of trash. Seems as though they may have succumbed to the eBay greed. :(

74bronc

Bronco Guru
yeah, I have bought a few parts from him and they have all been good. this one is over the top though.