• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thinking about getting a Bronco tattoo, what do y'all think?

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
When I was in the Army I thought about getting a tat of a bullterrier, because I love the breed. For some reason I didn't. I also thought it might be just a passing desire, which it wasn't. So my point is if it is your passion right now and has been for a while it could very well be a lifelong passion that you will not grow tired of later on in life. So go for it.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
It's a funny thing about tattoos ... a thread comes up once in a while on the subject and there is always a mixed bag of responses.

I could write volumes on the subject and have already ... and deleted them .

4x4BabyGirl ... you have a mind of your own and you certainly don't need the consent or approval from anyone on this board .

I still want to see the fresh ink picture when you get it ;)

howiebilt

bobzilla

Loc.
Riverside, ca
i have been burned, broken, cut, sliced. and stiched back up again and I have all kinds of scars and crap that i didn't want on my body but i have to live with the dumb mistakes that i did that led to those. why not get something you want on your body. some people might think it's odd "its just a car" but at least its something you are passionate about. what about all those people with a tribal band or barbed wire or flames or some crap like that, you can work on your truck drive it connect with it, what the hell can you do with a tribal band? besides why go to heaven with a perfectly preserved body. I want to slide in bruised and battered with my hair on fire!
go for it.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
OK, tats are all personal preference and I saw the oddest tattoo ever the other day. Young girl, maybe 23 or so. Kind of cute face, fairly large breasted, not to heavey...average height and build. She has on a mustard colored low cut top with a black lace bra under it. She also had a shirt and stockings and kind of work boot style boots. All in all she a joy to look at. But then I noticed sprouting up from her cleavage a nice tattoo of a set of deer antlers! Yes, a nice 8 point rack! No, I am not kidding and had I been thinking at the time I should have asked to take her picture. I wonder what the story behind it is…

I like your design!

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
if u like it go for it! Ive got several 1 of which is a bronco tatoo! All mine have meaning of some point in my life so even if dont like it later it still meant something at that time in my life! My bronco tatoo is on here somewhere posted it a few yrs ago!

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
here's my old faded saggy cartoon bronco halfcab ;D I had to shave my arm to get this pic ... somebody owes me bigtime ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• got ink.JPG
    got ink.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 107

rednck21

ill keep my tatoo comments to myself....but...if i was ever to get one it would be a bronco script tatoo:cool:

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
4x4babygirl, I'm not gonna say whether or not you should get that tat. Your decision. However, I will tell you that I think its a great picture! I'd be worried about the dark blue and black getting too close in hue over time. I might choose a brighter blue or another color for the flag.

And as for people not knowing what its for...thats the way tats are supposed to be! You know what its for and thats what matters. The rest can ask!

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Yo Babygirl:
That bronco in your picture is pretty much in the same kick!!! Nice picture....love the tennesse stars too. Did you come up with that or was it their idea?

It's my design. I did a logo for a Tennessee Bronco Club a while back, but no club ever came of it.

broncologo2color.gif

It'll be after the first of the year before I get inked. My cousin is a tattoo artist in Auburn, so I gotta get down to him to do it.

I think a lighter blue is probably a good idea. I'd like to work some red in somewhere too.

Thanks for posting Howie!