• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thinking about getting a Bronco tattoo, what do y'all think?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If I remember right, white is a very hard color to hold onto with a tat. It was a few years back anyways? They come up with more modern inks all the time though, I am sure. Post pics when you get it done 4x4babygirl!

wheelin66bronco

Loc.
State of Jefferson
Go for it. I got a pic of a bronco on my calf, it's actually a pic of me about to flip over backwards in moab but the driver is replaced with a skeleton, I like it because it is a one-of-a-kind and it has personal history.
You can see it on my myspace page. Tyson Tipton

Dogdare

It's my design. I did a logo for a Tennessee Bronco Club a while back, but no club ever came of it.

broncologo2color.gif

It'll be after the first of the year before I get inked. My cousin is a tattoo artist in Auburn, so I gotta get down to him to do it.

I think a lighter blue is probably a good idea. I'd like to work some red in somewhere too.

Thanks for posting Howie!

Shouldn't that be "Tanasi Bronco"?

Herb

BG's 68 Bronco

I would give the Bronco a tat before I'd do it to myself, but that's just my opinion.

Now the Santa Cruz bumper stickers are hot, typically, but I don't want to see a 70 year old grandma in a bikini sportin one of those.

I know you're thinking of getting it on your bicep, but I still can't imagine seeing an old lady with that tattoo??

Anyway, do what you want, but I think it would look better on the Bronco!

Cheers!

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I don't want to see a 70 year old in a bikini ever. Tattoo or not.

I bet if you saw me rockin a badass tattoo when I'm 70 you'd say "I bet she's awesome."

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
here's my old faded saggy cartoon bronco halfcab ;D I had to shave my arm to get this pic ... somebody owes me bigtime ;D ;D ;D

you may think it's old, faded and saggy.......
but,....hehe - It's a pic of my bronco!:-*
luv ya Howie!

I had to add the 71 halfcab too since it's part 'Howiebilt'!

Attachments

• Rockport, IL 2006 030.jpg
    Rockport, IL 2006 030.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 25
  • BroncobabyDay1a.jpg
    BroncobabyDay1a.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 23

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I don't want to see a 70 year old in a bikini ever. Tattoo or not.

I bet if you saw me rockin a badass tattoo when I'm 70 you'd say "I bet she's awesome."

[/QUOTE

I saw a 70-80 years old lady on a nude beach in the islands once with nothing on but a straw hat and a smile. It tattooed my retina.

Babygirl, I sure you would be hot at any age.

Itsa67

I'm still thinking about getting a Bronco tat myself. My left bicept already has my Mustang tat so it can't go there though. I think tats on girls are hot...and anything Bronco is cool so definitely go for it.

Hogback

broncologo2color.gif

I like it.

My opinion: I would only do the horse in front of the star logo, no lettering and i would make it fairly small, maybe 4" at max. I would make the horse a little more life-like and use good full coloring, somthing to contrast the blue circle in the back. Maybe a deep reddish brown. I think the actaul bronco emblem horse is a good pattern - it should look like it has depth not just a cartoonish figure.
I think it would look good on the lower back or upper thigh, i wouldn't do it on an arm.

I say do it, but that's coming from someone with no tattos - i only enjoy seeing them on someone else!

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Hogback, that pic is the logo I did for the club. The tat would just be the Horse and Stars, like in my OP.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do like tats to a degree but I've been to a few weddings latley where the bride wore a beautiful dress but had a tat showing on her arm, not very good looking in my book.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
The wife should have her tattoo shop up and running by the first of the year. I can ask if there are any cb.com discounts. It's going to be in redondo beach near the galleria.