• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

thinking of selling my bronco

palm428

Loc.
Northern colorado
I was thinking of selling my 1970 bronco :eek: it has 80000 miles and in good shape 302 4.10 f/r l/s .Do you guys think $9000.00 is too much for a bronco ?or I am way to high on price? just wanted some feed back. :cool:

7249000_0019-med.JPG

72SPORT TX

Loc.
East Texas
I beleive the market for EB is like anything else being sold, there are times when prices are high and when they are low. I believe you have a very nice EB there and well worth 9000.00 plus. When I bought the one I have just a few years ago I paid 8500 for it and its no where near as good of condition that yours is in. Mine had alot of money dumped into the motor/ tranny and which is why the price was up(he was just trying to get back what he paid for new motor/tranny) and not all that fancy, just a 302/C-4, but were new with hi-po parts on them. My EB still needs alot of work( needs a frame off really ) but it runs great.
So people will pay what they will pay but if I had 9000, I would take yours quickly ! Well worth it !
edit: of course I would have to stick some fat 38's on it and about 3 more inches of lift ! But other than that wouldnt change a thing. You have good taste in EB design. I like that color !

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
It looks really clean and could be worth 9k+. What are the details, options, etc. I think it also depends on where you are selling, broncos seem to go much higher in some areas.

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Sell it on ebay so you can get bidders from high priced areas such as California and it is worth way more than $9000.00. Unless it has a dead engine or a bunch of hidden rust it looks great. Worth it!

D ROCK

Always remember when you sell something, anything really, but with negotiations, its always easier to go down but not up. If you want to sell, I would put the price as high as you think is fair, and then according to how bad you want to sell and how much interest someone has, price your item accordingly. Always sell something because you want to, not because you have to. Your rig looks like a mighty fine deal! :cool:

OP
OP
P

palm428

Loc.
Northern colorado
As for rust it is starting to get some surface rust under the floor mats . No rust holes. The seams on side panels have no rust .It was striped before it was panted back late 1999 and had on rust under old paint :D
I never dove it in the winter due to the s**t the put on the roads in Colorado for deicing . That s**t is rusting the heck out of my highboy.