• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This is one of the funniest eBay auctions I've seen

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
yes it is a weird item , but more weird , is that one of you crack pots actually bought it ,.

there is truth ,to the statement . that people will buy anything .

If they teach you to read up in oregon, try reading the thread. It was for fun, but I doubt someone like you would get it.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Hey - I PAID!!! I needed this last M&M to complete my collection.

... besides - rumour has it the M&M actually comes with some nice freebies thrown in by the generous WH staff. ;D

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
If they teach you to read up in oregon, try reading the thread. It was for fun, but I doubt someone like you would get it.

if you had a sense of humor ,down where your at , the comment was made in jest ... evidently some one like you didnt get it , but the buyer of the mutant m+m , did , and that was the point . so there naaaaa ....

Mark@Wildhorses

I don't know........did you get it? ;D

I can say with the utmost certainty that only Heus33 got it!!!!

Thank you all for having a very enjoyable and fun Auction. Keep an eye out in the future for rare, mutant, alien one of kind items ;)

Mark@Wildhorses

Mark@Wildhorses

Sorry Heus33, I was hoping to get back in the game, but the cans on the road weren't as plentiful as they usually were. And I think that darn old man with the datsun hit MY AREA a couple days before. :mad:

Monte, your showing your age by saying "Datsun" :p

Mark@Wildhorses

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Monte, your showing your age by saying "Datsun" :p

Mark@Wildhorses

Well you would learn it well to if you got stuck behind him on the hwy. :p I think his max speed is 38mph. :mad:

Mark- I hope you don't use your celebrity status to make money on meaningless items. (not that this one was meaningless or anything.;D )

Mark@Wildhorses

Well you would learn it well to if you got stuck behind him on the hwy. :p I think his max speed is 38mph. :mad:

Never thought of that, point well taken.

Mark- I hope you don't use your celebrity status to make money on meaningless items. (not that this one was meaningless or anything.;D )

"Celebrity status"???? LOL!!! Yes, I can't go into airport bathrooms without people recognizing me ;) Too funny. As for meaningless items....................
Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder ;)

Mark@Wildhorses

Last edited:

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Hey guys - look what came in the mail over the weekend!!!

Mark @ WH took the utmost of care wrapping my prized possesion in a velvet case. Here are some pics:

1) The infamous mutant M&M is mine! Take that Crazy Horse!!
2) Helping its new dad work on the bronco...
3) Trying to take the rig for a drive - ohhh I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you!
4) The free t-shirt that Mark threw in with the auction. What a great bunch of guys at WH - I got a great laugh out of this one.

Attachments

• m0.jpg
    m0.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 24
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
  • shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg