• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This is one of the funniest eBay auctions I've seen

Mark@Wildhorses

Hey guys - look what came in the mail over the weekend!!!

Mark @ WH took the utmost of care wrapping my prized possesion in a velvet case. Here are some pics:

1) The infamous mutant M&M is mine! Take that Crazy Horse!!
2) Helping its new dad work on the bronco...
3) Trying to take the rig for a drive - ohhh I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you!
4) The free t-shirt that Mark threw in with the auction. What a great bunch of guys at WH - I got a great laugh out of this one.

You forgot to add the unopened bag of m&m's, could have a possible one that might be mutant ;)

Mark@Wildhorses

Bona Petit!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
1) The infamous mutant M&M is mine! Take that Crazy Horse!!

Hey Heus33, now responsibility will set in!!!;D You're going to have to answer for any actions or changes to that little guy you or others may want, (wait til they tell you to change the M&M colors) and God forbid if you're out on the trail and get real hungry!!;D;D ;D

I wanted to bid on the little guy on Ebay but I got a lot of abuse the last time!!!;D ;D

Congratulations!!!! You had the M&Ms to win that auction!!!;D ;D ;D