• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This one is "purty"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Nice. I was thinking of doing a Black and silver Bronco someday but somehow I dont think this silver is dark enough or something.

OP
OP
BRONCOchild

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
you can always just go darker on the silver. however, on the "color wheel", you shouldn't really go with two dark shades when two toning.

however, what do i know. i'm thinking of doing the same in the future and i'm actually thinking of doing dark gray and black with teflon colored wheels, %)

ILikeBond

That's been on the SF Bay craigslist for months... hard to sell a $38k bronco now, even if it is worth it... but hard to believe its a fair price, too. This thread will probably be moved to the classified section...

ILikeBond

Nice. I was thinking of doing a Black and silver Bronco someday but somehow I dont think this silver is dark enough or something.

Love this one. Picture's from Tom's Bronco Parts webage.

Ray%20-%20San%20Diego%20-%2066.jpg

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
Holy crap. Is he going to get that much for that Bronco? I can't imagine someone paying that kind of money. I think its one of the nicest broncos I've seen but 40K? :eek:

roccolukasik

Loc.
Ohio Michigan border
I honestly dont think $40,000.00 for a completely rebuilt basically brand new bronco is to much,look how much it costs for a new jeep rubicon and you see those things everywhere.Yes is should be a totaly rebuilt frame off but why not?

ILikeBond

I don't think its beyond imagination that an EB could be worth 40k, but it has to be pretty special for a 30-40 year old car to demand that much, even rebuilt (which isn't the same as new, really). At a minimum, I'd think you would need a sick, fuel-injected engine, totally modern steering and braking, preferably a 5-speed manual with overdrive, or at least a rebuitl a high-end transfer case, heavy-duty axles and driveshaft, big, strong wheels and tires, and a modern interior with full custom dash, stereo, etc. Basically, a decked out resto-mod.

Here's a bronco that was a frame-off restore, but beyond that doesn't really sing out as being particularly special... At $45,000 asking, I'd say its overpriced by $30,000 or so...

http://broncograveyard.com/classifieds/r-5665_1974_Ford_Bronco.html

workforce

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Yeah that's my bronco I sold last June to the guy in Cali. If you remember it was on here for sale. I sold it for 26,000 I built it myself. I has a dss racing 347, aod, hydroboost it is a very nice bronco I had around 38,000 in it. You can look on here under workforce and see pics of it in my shop. I'm talking about the first one the blue and silver one. It is fuel injected it has alot of nice stuff.

ILikeBond

Yeah that's my bronco I sold last June to the guy in Cali. If you remember it was on here for sale. I sold it for 26,000 I built it myself. I has a dss racing 347, aod, hydroboost it is a very nice bronco I had around 38,000 in it. You can look on here under workforce and see pics of it in my shop. I'm talking about the first one the blue and silver one. It is fuel injected it has alot of nice stuff.

You sold it for 26k and he's trying to flip for 38k? Oy.

Terkish

I have seen them go for 30-40k, but only in Cali. Usually for that price they are full frame off restore jobs.

I like the silver and black. Thats how mine is painted, silver body, black top, black inside. lol but its not that straight.

ILikeBond

The one on JBG has a build thread on here, it may not be worth $45K, but it is certainly not over priced by $30K. The guys handle is blazin copper. :cool: :cool:

Fair enough. I may have engaged in unfair hyperbole. Mea culpa.

Daniel Mclindon

The one at J.B.G. I think it really kind a looks like a toy(plastic) bronco. Where's the lines? Say's its metal but looks like a fiberglass want a bee.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
hey bond, you're not allowed to use language like that in GA!!:eek: :eek:

Not faulting anyone, we all got our "pinions". I had just stumbled across his build thread last week and thought he had put a lot of work into that rig. Don't know him and have not seen it in person. I do think his ad on JBG should have a link to the build on CB.:cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.