• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Thoughts on this $125,000 bronco on eBay

Razorbackbronco

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...53782&category=6222&pm=1&ds=0&t=1440530476792

First of all I want to be clear that this an absolutely beautiful bronco. I just wanted some opinions on why it is priced at 125K.

To me, a 125k bronco should be pretty much totally custom and have almost every available upgrade. This one looks almost exclusively a bolt on bronco with the only custom thing being the coyote and transmission.

Here are a few things that left me scratching my head for a 125k bronco.
- Wheels are $47 a piece steel wheels
- stock chrome bumpers
- stock Dana 20. I would think there's be room in the budget for an atlas, plus I would think that that coyote would be pushing the limits the stock transfer case.
- stock radius arms. I would think with that lift you would want aftermarket extended arms.
- all stock steering components and linkages

Just wondering if others think this is a fair price or not. Again, this is a beautiful bronco and I am not criticizing it but I am critical of the price.

To me this is probably a 40k bronco and then 15k for the coyote and tranny for a total of 55k. What do you think?

Deano

Bronco Guru
I put a crazy price on mine so people will leave me alone about selling it! That is a nice one but don't think for that price if he wants to sell it

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Yea that's a joke. It's close to Icon prices and it's basically a stock Bronco with a coyote. Basic stock suspension, axles, frame interior. Icon gets you custom everything, axles, suspension, frame, drive train. Heck even Rocky Roads Legend broncos get custom suspension.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...53782&category=6222&pm=1&ds=0&t=1440530476792

First of all I want to be clear that this an absolutely beautiful bronco. I just wanted some opinions on why it is priced at 125K.

To me, a 125k bronco should be pretty much totally custom and have almost every available upgrade. This one looks almost exclusively a bolt on bronco with the only custom thing being the coyote and transmission.

Here are a few things that left me scratching my head for a 125k bronco.
- Wheels are $47 a piece steel wheels
- stock chrome bumpers
- stock Dana 20. I would think there's be room in the budget for an atlas, plus I would think that that coyote would be pushing the limits the stock transfer case.
- stock radius arms. I would think with that lift you would want aftermarket extended arms.
- all stock steering components and linkages

Just wondering if others think this is a fair price or not. Again, this is a beautiful bronco and I am not criticizing it but I am critical of the price.

To me this is probably a 40k bronco and then 15k for the coyote and tranny for a total of 55k. What do you think?

I agree. Someone with no EB background knowledge and shitting cash still wouldn't go that high.

I love EB's to death, but for $125K I have a long list of other vehicles to buy first.

Bradsp8

There are no side marker lights which should be present on a '74. Probably a new steel tub so add another 10k. But I agree, still far from 125k. But hey, you can ask whatever price you wish and maybe a sucker with loads of cash will fall in love with it?

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Nice truck but not $125K nice!!! I agree with the $55K price range. But its a free country you can ask what ever you want!

bigwilly

How many hours do you guys think go into a build like that. Even though alot of it is bolt on applications, it appears to have some serious time into paint and body, chassis, and drivetrain???

marklc

Contributor
As much as I love Broncos I think If I had $125000 laying around I'd have to use it on some other things first LOL. But people looking at that one are probably in a different tax bracket than me too .....