• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Throwback Weekend, April 12-14 Townsend TN

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I’m seriously thinking about skipping supercel all together this year. Last year was to commercial, too crowded and the last minute add of the throw back week seems to be a money grab on bronco drivers part.
I can spend that week fishing or playing on my boat.
Well I haven’t been since 2012, has it changed that much?

68Rcodeman

Contributor
OK, We are in for both events with our just finished build. I will be staying at Big Meadow camp grounds. from the 12th until the 21st. I am bringing my car hauler with sleeping quarters . It has a 28 ft garage and I will have tools if anyone needs a hand. Looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Jaybr

Contributor
I was planning to make a trip to James Duff to pickup a pallet load of parts in the next couple months. Think we can probably hold off and come one of these weekends, leaning toward throwback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I’m seriously thinking about skipping supercel all together this year. Last year was to commercial, too crowded and the last minute add of the throw back week seems to be a money grab on bronco drivers part.
I can spend that week fishing or playing on my boat.
I had a conversation with both Tom and Donna about this last summer. I can say it’s more of them wanting to relive the old days too. Not sure why it was announced so late, but it was in the works for months. They were well aware of how many of us felt last year.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
My neighbor down the road from me (he has an EB he restored) and I are coming up for the throwback weekend. My wife booked us a room at Townsend River breeze Inn. Even though my rig won’t be ready this year, I’m so looking forward to seeing rigs and putting names with faces.

Randy

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure you will be amazed! My wife and I went a couple of years back and loved it! The Broncos alone made the trip worth it and the people I met just put it over the moon! I had a name tag with Howard2x4x4 on it 20201011_171831.jpg and Steve (Yeller) reached out and introduced himself, as did several others. 20201009_132603.jpg He's just the type of friendly, 20201009_143345.jpg out-going, 20201009_125407.jpg helpful people you'll run into. 20201009_130317.jpg Truth be told, I'm a bit disappointed in the duelling week-ends, but.......

Last edited: