• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tomb Raider fender flares, who sells them?

Joe'Bronco

Loc.
Dublin, CA
images

I cant seem to find these fender flares anywhere. All I can find is that they were made by a company called Tomb Raider...

Anyone know a vender?

OP
OP
J

Joe'Bronco

Loc.
Dublin, CA
Wow, thanks! $100 for shipping is crazy. I guess I didn't use the right keywords in the search. I found a few other threads about this guy who makes them.

bigjhoov

nobody
Who says they have to be Bronco specific? I still think they're bushwacker.

HB73

Wow, thanks! $100 for shipping is crazy. I guess I didn't use the right keywords in the search. I found a few other threads about this guy who makes them.

I Had bought some of these and wasn't able to use them. I sold them to Rastiss and shipping was around $100. I had checked with USPS, FedEx and UPS. It's so expensive because they are so large.

BRONCOBERT

How could that be possible with different body lines. Obviously not the same.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Tomb Raiders are early Bronco specific.

Yup they are specific, can really see that on the rear flares, sounds like someone is basically making them out of their garage.

Attachments

• 1970_ford_bronco_fender_flares_all_around_4_pieces_w_hardware_99545878044542348.jpg
    1970_ford_bronco_fender_flares_all_around_4_pieces_w_hardware_99545878044542348.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 148

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
They are NO DOUBT EB specific.... And they look great! Their hardware is cheesy. I supplied my own. I actually attach mine with 4 bolts and nuts, the others are dummies. My hardware is also stainless.

IMG_20140711_185324_157_zps94159219.jpg

dgold_881

Contributor
I bought a set from the dude in L.A. as well the only real complaint about them is the plastic is thin on them. The guy has them made over seas and then shipped here. He knows he's the only one that has them and must be making a killing on selling them. It would be nice if the fiberglass vendors on here could make a set I would buy those in a heart beat.

OP
OP
J

Joe'Bronco

Loc.
Dublin, CA
I bought a set from the dude in L.A. as well the only real complaint about them is the plastic is thin on them. The guy has them made over seas and then shipped here. He knows he's the only one that has them and must be making a killing on selling them. It would be nice if the fiberglass vendors on here could make a set I would buy those in a heart beat.

Heavy duty polymer or fiberglass would be worth the $500 price tag, not chincy plastic. I really like the look but want it to last.