• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Toms Bronco Parts Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
I had the fortune of winning an AWESOME interior kit from Toms Bronco Parts at OCBR this year. I wish I could use it but my fear is that if I install it in my rig it would be ruined in no time since I rarely run a top and spend the majority of the time on the trails. These parts are WAY too nice to live a short life in my Bronco!

I'm hoping that one of my Bronco brothers or sisters out there would be interested in trading for some parts.

I have all of the parts and part numbers listed below. As best I can tell they add up to about $1,049.00. Obviously I don't expect to get that and honestly I'd prefer to trade so that both of us come out ahead.

These are the interior parts that I have. They are new, in the box:

1004B DLX Carpet $395
10101 Rear Panels $269
12515 Door Panels $119
4125 Insulation/padding $159
4310 Mats $29
1122 Arm rests $59
1050 Handle cups $19

I'm looking for:
-Front Locker (Yukon, ARB, Detriot) to fit Dana 44
-After Market Tie Rod and Drag Link (Tie Rod Over). I'm open to different brands.
-Extended Radius Arms. Prefer Duffs or Cage
-Will consider other parts. What do you have?

PM me if you want pictures (but it looks exactly like it does on the web site)

stickbnder

i have a set of arms that are new and for sale. i would be willing to trade plus cash for your interior.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I'd be in for buying almost all of it off ya', everything but the 10101 Rear Panels & the 1122 Arm rests because I want the one's that'll work w/ the top off and for the rests I have a 76.

But I have a strong cash offer for the below stuff, of course it looks like I'm behind Jeff if you sell.

1004B DLX Carpet $395
12515 Door Panels $119
4125 Insulation/padding $159
4310 Mats $29
1050 Handle cups $19

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What's your price for all of it, the complete package? I am going to make a street queen out of one of mine and that would take care of most of the interior for me.

OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Sorry for the delayed update on this. The deal with the local buyer worked out. All components are sold. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.