• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom's Bronco Parts has great customer service

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Short story, I am working on a customers rig whom bought the complete disc brake kit from Tom's . The proportioning valve was leaking bad inner cone in the front disc port. Chatted with them about the problem and they are sending me a new part at N/C.
That is some greatness there.
And yes I am the WH band wagon guy. LOL

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Being here on the West Coast, I have dealt with WH and Tom's almost exclusively over the years. Love dealing with them both.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Tom's was a hands on vendor at the Unevent this year,last year also. They handed out lots of freebies and numerous raffle prizes. I know they are the closest vendor to the event,but it's nice to see them get involved.
I received a spindle in my disc conversion that didn't get it's final turning to spec and they had another one at my house the next day.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Especially since the customer bought parts and I was installing them. And Gene how have you been ???

Happer n a 3 nutted rooster Damon ...y'all doing ok out on the new place?

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Dealt with them too a couple of times & bought tons of parts from them and yes they are good people,:cool:

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Agreed I head great dealings with Toms. I'm close enough I can order parts on Monday and they arrive on my door step on Tuesday. Next day no extra freight gotta love that.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My last Bronco was nearly all James Duff as they were still in Washington at the time. When they moved to Tennessee, they went downhill fast, and I quit buying from them. This Bronco is using all TBP and WH, with very good results.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Tom's swapped out my leaking radiator recently and it was so nice not having to deal with any BS. They were great. I had the same experience with WH this year-my new reverse switch disintegrated while installing it in the bracket and they sent me a new one, again with no BS. I'm glad customer service is not completely dead! :)