• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Toms Bronco Parts.... UNBELIEVABLE

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
;D these guys kick butt. I ordered a small amount of goodies from them and had an issue with one of the items, so I called yesterday around 3:00pm and talked to Garrett which said they have had issues with these parts, which they have remidied all of the problems with this piece except the one I recieved, and told me he would send the parts out right away. He did cause my stuff showed up just after noon today. Now thats customer service. Thanks Garrett and everone else at Toms.

Craig

dkoril

Loc.
Sandpoint, ID
i agree. i have order a bunch a parts from them and never had any issues. when ever i have a had a question on how to install a part i have purchased from them they have been very helpful. i would recomend to anyone. i think for the most part the early bronco owner/hobbiest will encounter this attitude, for the most part, with the vendors and folks on this site as well as any other bronco related site/vendor.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
i agree. i have order a bunch a parts from them and never had any issues. when ever i have a had a question on how to install a part i have purchased from them they have been very helpful. i would recomend to anyone. i think for the most part the early bronco owner/hobbiest will encounter this attitude, for the most part, with the vendors and folks on this site as well as any other bronco related site/vendor.

I second that. I ordered the wrong Track bar drop bracket (someone swapped out my frame) and 6 months later Toms swapped me free of charge. Wildhorses actually said they would swap me too but since I didn't order it from them I they couldn't find a record of me buying it.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
They have saved my butt and my salmon trip.
I told them that I've spent enough money to at least have a photo in their catalog.

BIGED

Guru ????
I second that,the service from toms and wild horses is great havent used any other venders yet but i hear good things about them!

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
these guys are great. I was in the market for new brakes recently and spoke with both Garret and Jason from Tom's and they encouraged me to stay with the cheaper option, and I could then upgrade further if and when necessary. No pressure sales and friendly people, I work in the service industry and I always stay loyal to good honest service.

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
We have always had great service from them also. They are our first choice when it comes to ordering parts!

What did you buy Craig? ;D

Jess