• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

toms cage

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
IS anybody running Tom's 8 point cage? I like the style and really like the price, but hear what you guys think. maybe some people can post some pics for me....

DU 001

Loc.
Houston, Texas
Cage

I run Wild Horses' full Family Cage and have been very pleased.

Big, heavy duty bars that provide much needed protection for my 3 little guys in the back seat.

BestTop now has Bikini top for Family Cage that runs the length of the cage to give coverage to rear of vehicle.

Not the question you asked but hope it helps.

Regards,

DU 001

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
I think Tom's bronco parts gets their cage kits from Bob at All 4 Fun Offroad. They look identical to bobs cage. Go to the web site below and take a look at All 4 Fun's cage. I have their cage and it is a very nice cage at a great price. They have their cage kits on ebay for cheep, I won mine for $325.

http://www.broncobob.com/

kntr

Bronco Guru
I like the one Sexton sells.

RollCage31.jpg

RollCage2.jpg

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Cage

This is the cage I have as well. It's a great cage and very reasonable on cost. It clears my hardtop just fine and looks great. I'm pretty sure that this is the same one that Tom's uses also.

vertex said:
I think Tom's bronco parts gets their cage kits from Bob at All 4 Fun Offroad. They look identical to bobs cage. Go to the web site below and take a look at All 4 Fun's cage. I have their cage and it is a very nice cage at a great price. They have their cage kits on ebay for cheep, I won mine for $325.

http://www.broncobob.com/

tight_wad

Loc.
North central
I don't know of Sexton, but the cage pictured above is the same as Protofabs family cage with some optional bars. I just finished fitting my Protofab cage, and working on cleaning up all the welds before getting it powder coated. Love the cage, and perfect fit. I purchased the kit form, required no grinding or cutting, Just welding.