• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom's silver steering wheel - MASS BUY IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in Tom's custom Bronco Steering wheel With the Bronco Script Logo

• I would be interested if the price is right

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Not now, Bronco is still on blocks

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I think the Tom's wheel looks way better than the Lecarra and this is a Tom's wheel Poll and thread anyway.

Count me in if I can afford it at the time :cool:

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Sure. Whatever you guys want. I was just pointing out some issues we had last time and answering questions they had about an alternative since LeCarra makes many different styles (not just the one WH sells).

I almost got a Tom's wheel until these issues were brought up:

1) The chipping and fading issue everyone had that did not get plain silver

2) AND the "TOMS BRONCO PARTS" written right onto the FACE of the wheel.

hth,

Please PM me for more info or start a new thread.

Mick

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Tom's silver none TOM'S BRONCO PARTS" Bronco script steering wheel mass buy is on!!

I've talked with Patty at Tom's and they have 12 sulver wheels without the "Tom's Bronco Parts" on the face. They just have the Bronco script. They will give use 5% ($142.50 + shipping)off for these 12, so firts come first serve. I know 5% is not much but I guess better than nothing if you wanted one.

http://www.tomsbroncoparts.net/cgi-bin/tomsbroncoparts/7035silver.html?id=Uj5mXgSj

Please contact Patty if you are interested.

Thanks!
Ron (Bronco Sport)

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Juust an FYI. I got mine a year ago and it DOES have the Logo on it. :mad: :mad: Kinda pissed, but other than that (silver one) it's real nice. it really finishes out the look of my truck. I was even thinking of grinding out the logo and refinishing it. but it' prolly end up ruining the leather. %)

baby_blue

Loc.
Laramie, WY
Bronco Sport said:
They will give use 5% ($142.50 + shipping)off for these 12, so firts come first serve. I know 5% is not much but I guess better than nothing if you wanted one.

Thanks!
Ron (Bronco Sport)

Where are you getting the number $142.50? Redo the math and you will come out to $141.55. Did Tom's give you that price? Not much but it is almost 2/3 of a percent difference. When the buy is only for 5% off 0.64% is a lot.

Jerry

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
baby_blue said:
Where are you getting the number $142.50? Redo the math and you will come out to $141.55. Did Tom's give you that price? Not much but it is almost 2/3 of a percent difference. When the buy is only for 5% off 0.64% is a lot.

Jerry

Oops, my bad. Yes they are $141.50.........with 5%, but I think she said they would be an even $141.00

Sorry!
Ron

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
66horse said:
I got one. Cool and thanks for hooking it up.

Steve

Steve,

Hey no problem, I wanted to get one and thought we might get a deal for anyone else. So now we are down to 10. If you are interested I posted a official MASS BUY with Jon (Admin)so you might give Patty at Tom's soon to make sure you get one.

Ron

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Ron,

Did Tom's make any positive comments on the fading/cracking of their wheels? Mine will be in sun, surf, salt & sand a lot & if I throw out 150 bones for a wheel & in a year it is peeling, I'll be looking for a refund or such.

Can you share more?

Bill