• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD Too Many Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

$90 for the windshield chrome,

headers are kindof rusty probably not worth shipping.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Also, I'd be interested in the windshield trim, sport emblems, and grill letters... I need a C4/D20 as well as all parts to do the conversion (pedal, linkage, etc...) LMK, maybe we can work a package deal.

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

zoob, dash is in good condition just a couple of little cracks, pm me an email address for pictures. I can work on a shipping bid on tuesday would guess $25-30 maybe high maybe low I don't know.

MyOriginal66, sounds like the chrome trim is going to duane. column is 3speed, dana 20 sold and no c4...only things left would be letters and emblems. let me know, sorry.

cs29ff12

do you have any of the rods that go from the outside door handles to the door latch
thanks

OP
OP
farzadmip

farzadmip

Rox crusher working on pictures for you...Duane still trying to get you a price on shipping, should be tomorrow. Sorry for delay. PS my digital camera broke so I am trying to borrow one to get pics.

mattyv87

Interested in the 73 auxiliary fuel tank. Is it stock? And does it include the skid plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.