• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

took me long enough to go topless

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Hey Jay
No way I am loosing the doors. Two reasons
1) I love my doors :-*
2) you wouldn't want our Broncos to look just like each others

mine's up for sale bronco/buggy time:eek: :eek: :eek: btw your looks it looks great did you order your soft top yet

BCH BRCO

Don,
Great looking EB! Where did you get your hood scoop? It looks super.
BCH BRCO

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
I'd like to hear back from you after a month or so about being topless. Reason being is that I posted a thread Sunday (Hard top vs.Soft top) about the pros/cons. Thanks;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hey Don it looks good topless. I am going to sell my top I bought from Chuck. if your interested.

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I'd like to hear back from you after a month or so about being topless. Reason being is that I posted a thread Sunday (Hard top vs.Soft top) about the pros/cons. Thanks;D

I saw your thread. so will let you know

One thing I noticed with no top you can see traffic lighta a lot easier

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I saw your thread. so will let you know

One thing I noticed with no top you can see traffic lighta a lot easier

yeah I have gotten used to looking at the reflection in the hood to see when the light changes. I dont like looking up.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Now you can fit more carwash girls on it.
I have never driven mine without a top before but its not going back on untill I do though.

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
I go bikini top spring through fall every year. Its amazingly calm compared to completely topless.

Attachments

• Bronco Flaggs.jpg
    Bronco Flaggs.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
  • Bronco Park City.jpg
    Bronco Park City.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
  • BroncoScout Park City Aug 3rd 2009.jpg
    BroncoScout Park City Aug 3rd 2009.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I went topless on a trip to Maine years ago with my '74 (when I had it)...LOUD air noises, but man, I found out why the dogs like to stick their noses out in the air flow...the smells going by restaurants or cookouts were fantastic!!!!

Looks good Don!!!

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
i don't know why but tons of guys yell out at me now that the top is gone. Before I got a lot of thumbs up, or people asking me things when stopped at lights, but allready in one day about 8-10 people yelled out, yo, or cool truck as I drove by.

Also the exhaust sounds so much better now, you can really hear it, especially when go under bridges. Another thing I don't smell any exhaust fumes now without the top

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
i don't know why but tons of guys yell out at me now that the top is gone. Before I got a lot of thumbs up, or people asking me things when stopped at lights, but allready in one day about 8-10 people yelled out, yo, or cool truck as I drove by.

Also the exhaust sounds so much better now, you can really hear it, especially when go under bridges. Another thing I don't smell any exhaust fumes now without the top

I bet you have never heard "Nice Jeep". I got that today from the girl at the dry cleaners today. Saturday a guy yelled "Nice Willy's.

No one ever gets the year right but its usually "that must be a 72 or 73"

I wonder if people at Sturgis hear "hey nice Honda" when they are a on a Harley?

Its always nice when the ladies yell out at the Bronco. :D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Don,

that really does look great! Sell the hard top, you have a winter place for it inside.

As for a soft top, I love my old Kayline.