• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Top Loader 4 Speed Manual Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganktime

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I am selling my currently installed Top Loader 4 Speed Manual Transmission that came out of a 1970 Ford Torino with a 428a engine. The transmission can definitely handle plenty of power and is great for street driving. It was rebuilt 11-12 years ago and has 48k miles on it.

I am swapping in a new NV3550 with Toms Bronco Adapter kit to my 302 because I want to do light off roading. I have never off roaded or done anything close to pushing the transmission hard other than accelerating up to speed on the highway.

You're welcome to drive/test the transmission to see it working.

I am selling the transmission, shifter, clutch disc and whatever is left over from the swap. I do not plan to include the bell housing or linkage.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is this converted for a Bronco? If so, I'm interested. PM sent

OP
OP
G

ganktime

Loc.
Seattle, WA
It is on my 1969 bronco with a 302 engine right now. Everything goes with it that gets replaced by the TBP trans and kit.

OP
OP
G

ganktime

Loc.
Seattle, WA
Is anyone able to post on the vintage-mustang.com forum? I tried but I need to be a member for 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.