• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Tossing it up-potential purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalkidd46

Loc.
Los Angeles
Been looking for a solid daily driver for quite some time. Found this one on ebay and thought it would be good for a daily with some minor changes. However, i dont know squat about what to look for and you guys have steered me away in the past from some potentially horrible decisions; any advice would be kindly appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966...Cars_Trucks&hash=item257c9e9816#ht_798wt_1167

If there is anyone who lives close to El Paso please pm me. I live in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

BRONCO_POWER

Loc.
Southern Arizona
That Bronco was for sale on craigslist for half the price about two weeks ago. Looks like they are trying to flip this Bronco.

For that kind of money you can get something alot better.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
I have to give the new owner credit though, he spent a lot of time making it look pretty!

Certainly one expensive car wash

onlyracefans

Loc.
Cd. Juarez Chihuahua
The price it's ok. for me, if you look at ebay, all the broncos are overpriced and this one is a nice bronco if you want it buy it, i live in Cd. Juárez México, border with El Paso, Tx if you need any help, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.