• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TruXus MT--Super Swamper

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Devin,

By no means am I saying this is a bad tire. This set of tires does not seem to be working well. I hope this helps.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes this is good info for those of us considering interco tire company aka super swamper

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
i have these tires on my rig in a 33 and i had good luck with balancing them. I would say you got a bad set, and also they work great on the trails. They grab everything!

FASTERDAMITT

Loc.
Oceanside
I feel for you and your experience with wholesale online companys. I've been there also. May I suggest to all my wheeling buddies just take your best online deal printed out to your local tire shop and have them match the deal. I have been doing this with Americas Tire (Discount Tire) for years. Not only do they match the price, you get lifetime balancing and free flat repare. An extra tip, sometimes I take Red Bull energy drinks to all the tire techs when I show up. Just brown nosing for when I need a favor.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
off thread a little but i agree with faster, find a local tire shop if you can and get to be friends with them. one bad tire and there goes your savings.

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The tires were bought at a 4 wheel parts Store. Sometimes even if you know the guys their hands are tied to a degree. There is no need to burn a bridge over a set of tires.

I used to buy religiously from Les Schwabs for about 15 years, but I gave up on them about 2 years ago.

FASTERDAMITT

Loc.
Oceanside
I hear ya KYLE. I still think a tire store is the best bet. FYI, I did have two bad TRXUS's after about two weeks driving. One had cracks at the tread area of the sidewall, the other was out of round. Americas tire replaced them, no questions asked. Maybe next time give them a try. Happy Wheeling!