• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Trying again, various parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

97XEB

Motivated to sell. Will bring to Rausch Creek, Blue Rocks if it happens and the Round-Up. Will ship smaller items, buyer pays shipping.

1. Metal Main Rear Tank with working Sending Unit - $40
2. OEM 66-76 Metal Rear Tank Skid - $30
3. Poly Aux Tank with working Sending Unit - $25 (small hole)
4. OEM Aux Tank Skid - $20
5. Stock J-Shifter (no knob) - $30
6. Front and Rear Stock (oem) bump-stops - make offer.
7. SOLD - Diamond Plate rear side panel covers - make offer.
8. SOLD - Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler with 3" exhaust tubing and X-Pipe - $60
9. Stock Ford Explorer Front Driveshaft - make offer
10. 2 - 15 x 8 American Racing "Cragar 5-Star" style wheels. (1984 Firebird bolt pattern) $40?
11. SOLD - B&M rachet shifter with cable & linkage -$20
12. Rear Duff tube Bumper & receiver hitch insert - $350
13. Stock Radius Arms - $80
14. Stock Steering Linkage - Custom bent by Mother Nature - but still useable - ?? ;D

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP

97XEB

Ok all, thanks for the interest, both on this thread and for all of the PMs, which I've responded to. I'm getting back to people and giving right of first refusal in the order in which interest was expressed. As requested, I'll post pictures on this thread between now and Monday. Updates:

Fireman_033 re: shipping the tank & skid - At the potential cost of my own sale, shipping the gas tank is extremely cost prohibitive and I get a lot of hesitation, unwillingness, concern from my local UPS / Fed-Ex shipper (Mailboxes, etc.) when I tell them it is a used gas tank. ;) I will check pricing for you when I get some time later this week. Honestly, last year someone wanted it and wanted me to ship it, but when added shipping, it wasn't much less than a new tank from Tom's (stock style), Wild Horses, Duff's, Jeff's, etc. Check this out: http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/category/stock-fuel-tanks-eb

Phil76 - B&M Shifter is for a C4. I need to double check my PMs because someone else also expressed interest.

Diamond Plate - I'll post pictures by Monday. They are polished, in GREAT shape and cut, bent, fitted extremely well. I believe they are steel, but will double check and I'll try to get thickness / gauge info.

74fiberglass - I'll post pics of bumper, but at least two other people have expressed interest.

Mufflers - Considered sold to jmhend.

Last edited:
OP
OP

97XEB

Here are pics of Aluminum Diamond Plate. They are pretty stout, but I'm not exactly sure what gauge / thickness. I can find out if you need to know. I'd like to get $150.

Attachments

• 100_2063.jpg
    100_2063.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_2064.jpg
    100_2064.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_2065.jpg
    100_2065.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_2067.jpg
    100_2067.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 28

jms5580

Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Not to hijack your thread, but I have a set of diamond plate covers that I'm in the process of removing. If anyone is still looking for some after these go feel free to PM me

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Jim, give me a call or shoot me an email on the exhaust.

Jason

OP
OP

97XEB

Jason - I PM'd you. They are yours, just need to figure out logistics.

Any interest in the diamond plate? Feel free to PM offers, I'd like to move these. They are in great shape.

74Fiberglass - I'll email pics of the bumper between today and tomorrow.

OP
OP

97XEB

Updates:

Rear Bumper - Pics sent to all who requesed in this thread and PM.

Shifter - Phil76, please let me know if you want it.

Diamond plate (Aluminum)- Up for grabs. Pics posted. Please let me know if you have any questions, and make offers.

Thanks

OP
OP

97XEB

Phil - I PM'd you on shipping the shifter.

Bumper still up for grabs.

OP
OP

97XEB

Any offers on the diamond plate or rear bumper. I can bring to the Round Up. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.