• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tube Benders

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan
Here is the one I built two summers ago.

100_0536.jpg

100_0552.jpg

And built this with it

Bronco014.jpg

Bronco016.jpg

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can do that!

And built this with it

I realized looking at your pics that I have a hydraulic cylinder that size, a huge farm implement dealer down the road that can make the lines and an electrician friend that can snatch me a motor and pump. Do you have the diagrams or measurements for this bender?

bax

Contributor
Old Member

And built this with it

I realized looking at your pics that I have a hydraulic cylinder that size, a huge farm implement dealer down the road that can make the lines and an electrician friend that can snatch me a motor and pump. Do you have the diagrams or measurements for this bender?

yeah, yours looks good too?

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Thanks for the information. I will be using it.