• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tuffy console in half cab???

KBUCK1

Will a tuffy stereo console fit in a half cab without modifications? Does anyone have photos of one installed in a half cab?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
You'd have to slide it pretty far forward in order for it to work with the bulkhead. I imagine if you left the cup holder off and slid it all the way up to the transmission hump, it would work.

I had mine mounted in the recommended location and had to remove it when I installed a bulkhead, but I haven't tried reinstalling it since, but I think it will work without the cup holder.

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
It works, but i also have my bulkhead straight instead of slanted. I still left off the cup holders because i needed to mount it further forward for my arm to rest on.

Attachments

• tuffy 001.jpg
    tuffy 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 42