• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tuffy Mass Buy - shipping update 02/17/04

Slumlord

Loc.
Portland, Oregon
digmy76 - I was wondering the same thing but Ben said "it (MEANING the 8" CONSOLE) should fit is all EBs except those with the extra wide Corbeaus, Beards or others of that style." So that's what I'm going with. He also said that if you run 3 point seat belts, you may need a kit that lifts the console up or something of that nature. I don't think I need it (after I sent him a description of how my rig was set up), so I'm not picking that up. However, his prices are so damn good that I bought the 6x9 speaker boxes too.

This mass buy is GREAT!!

As for everyone who can't seem to grasp this, DO NOT SEND BEN A PM / IM, his original message says, "Send the email to Tuffy buy and use Quote as the subject." Come on guys, it's not that hard :)

Lastly, I received this in my email just before I sent him payment, "You may pay via paypal, our ID is HBS@hbspor.com. I would appreciate if you paid by this weekend via paypal."

Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
To my klnowledge everyone that I have on my list has been sent a quote and final invoice if they expressed interest in joining the buy. If you have not recieved a quote or need to finalize your invoice email me at Tuffy Buy today. The same address will work for Paypal if you need to pay.

I will post an update on the shipping estimate on wed.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Ben!

I am dieing to get in on this!

You said you would give me a call. Should I call you?

PLease let me know!

Bill Criss

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Ben

E-mailed you for a quote right before the cut off, but haven't got a response back. Let me know if I need to re send my request. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
your email came across on the 27th. However, I did have a last minute cancelation that included the parts you wanted. If you get back to me tomorrow, I can get the parts added back to the order.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Ben, I'm kinda' bummed...I tried getting in touch with you to get the final price with shipping and all but got no response. I got the original quote email from you but when I asked for info on the final price and ordering didn't hear back from you. Oh well...maybe next time.

If anyone cancels out on an 8" console though I am interested!

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
tx1ton said:
Ben, I'm kinda' bummed...I tried getting in touch with you to get the final price with shipping and all but got no response. I got the original quote email from you but when I asked for info on the final price and ordering didn't hear back from you. Oh well...maybe next time.

If anyone cancels out on an 8" console though I am interested!

PM me your email address or name - as far as I know I sent everyone at least two reminder emails if they had not paid yet. Last week and this week there was a big email virus going around, so an ISP could have been blocking emails for a short time and lost some.

If your ccastle, and haven't recieved anything from me, I need a better email addy as I've sent 6 emails in the past 4 days to the address I have.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
bsaunder said:
PM me your email address or name - as far as I know I sent everyone at least two reminder emails if they had not paid yet. Last week and this week there was a big email virus going around, so an ISP could have been blocking emails for a short time and lost some.

If your ccastle, and haven't recieved anything from me, I need a better email addy as I've sent 6 emails in the past 4 days to the address I have.

Ben, I got your email and thanks a bunch! I really appreciate you honoring my request since I'd been trying to reach you within the time limit. I just placed the Pay Pal order so the funds are on the way. Again, I really appreciate you allowing me to participate - this is a great deal and you've been super to deal with. I understand how tough it must be to handle all the volume of mail you got and can't imagine how hard it was to keep it all straight.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
We did recieve your payment. A lot of emails have been getting lost over the past week due to the latest virus, if your waiting to hear from me, please let me know.

I've put an update on the first page for shipping. We will be recieving the shipment from Tuffy on Friday (unless this curent snow storm turns ugly and slows it down), so we should start shipping out the group buy items on Monday. Over the weekend while we are invoicing and getting the shipment ready to send out we will be emailing people their tracking numbers. Shipping normally takes 3-4 business days within the continential US.

Raskew

Loc.
Vancouver, B.C.
Ben I sent you payment through PayPal as well and never received confirmation from you that you received my payment. Can you please confirm that you have.

Thanks.

Rick

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
Raskew said:
Ben I sent you payment through PayPal as well and never received confirmation from you that you received my payment. Can you please confirm that you have.

Thanks.

Rick

Yes I did - Thank you for letting me know.

Its starting to look like most of our emails sent out last week were not delivered. My isp also comfirmed that their email server got hit hard so they probably did lose quite a bit of email. I will try to resend them tonight to everyone, hopefully this time they will go through.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Ben,
I have received my confirmations and wanted to publicly tell you a big thank you for your efforts. It seems as though this mass buy has not gone as smooth as the ones in the past. Because of this, I am afraid you might stop hosting special buys. Please know that we appreaciate you and your extroadianry efforts to put up with all of us, virus's and whatever else is a snag in the process.

Thanks again,
Jason

:)

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
Thanks!

When ever you deal with a mass of orders all at once, things have a higher propbability of having issues arrise - add in murphy's law and some are harder than others. point in case - I just blew out my ACL and tore the MCL - so things may be a bit slower than I wanted - but I'll still get it all out as quick as I can this week.

Dez

How did you screw up your leg? Can I assume skiing and/or snowboarding. That sucks. One of the best players on my soccer team just did the same thing screwing around so he's out for a long time. And a week before the indoor season starts.:mad: Good luck getting back in action and thanks for all of the leg work (no pun intended;D ) and organization on the mass buy.

Dez:cool:

OP
OP
B

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
Dez said:
How did you screw up your leg? Can I assume skiing and/or snowboarding. That sucks. One of the best players on my soccer team just did the same thing screwing around so he's out for a long time. And a week before the indoor season starts.:mad: Good luck getting back in action and thanks for all of the leg work (no pun intended;D ) and organization on the mass buy.

Dez:cool:

Indoor soccer - the kicker was it was a team I wasn't on, just going to kick the ball around. The teams I'm supposed to play on aren't going to be too happy with me - was supposed to be on two indoors and one outdoor starting next month - oh well, I guess I get to shoot for fall/winter league. At least I already skiied more than enough to pay off my pass - don't think I'll get up again this season. Next question will be if I can hobble around enough after surgery to finish my EB before Moab?:?

You guys are welcome on the buy- I just want Murphy to start focusing his attention elsewhere...

Dez

That's the exact same scenario that my friend encountered. That's usually how it happens.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ben,

I'm going to unstick this now since the actual buy is over. Everyone please feel free to continue the discussion, it just won't be stuck on top.

Thanks again for your efforts Ben! :)