• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Two crab cages for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Bronco Guru
I've got two "seconds" CRAB cages for sale. The first one is one we built about 4 years ago and Chad had it MIG welded. A little surface rust is coming through the rattle can paint job, but with a little sanding or sandblast and paint/powdercoat, this will be an awesome cage. Only selling because I'm going to build a custom cage for that bronco.
Also have BRAND NEW fully TIG welded cage that is the first "CRAB" cage my welder has built. He over bent the rear legs below the bed rail, so they don't sit perfectly plumb in the bed. Can't tell when the gate is closed but they're not perfect. Hard top may not fit with the extra length of the bend but will fit under all soft tops. Also has a set of custom grab handles.
I'd like to get $650 for the Black one and $700 for the new one, but I need to move them, so make me an offer
Best way to reach me is my cell....541-992-2434 or email me at:
craabs@gmail.com
I don't want to ship these but will if buyer sets up shipping. I'll help with delivery where ever I can.
Posted pics over here.....
http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?t=275131

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
here's some pics

Attachments

• cage 001_1.JPG
    cage 001_1.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 184
  • cage 003_3.JPG
    cage 003_3.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 176
  • cage 005_5.JPG
    cage 005_5.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 135
  • cage 006_6.JPG
    cage 006_6.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 133

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
I would take one if you could bring it down to CA. I have a feeling that's not an option :)

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
Hey Crab. This is Tom, I talked to you about the black cage a couple days ago on the phone. Give me a call when you get a chance. I would like to get it we just need to iron out the details. Thanks.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Sorry Tom, I must have deleted your number in my phone. Shoot me an email or PM so we can try to make this happen.
Thanks..........CRAB
541-992-2434
Craabs@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.