• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

uncut 69 for sale SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcoyle6204

Loc.
Toms River, NJ
I purchsed this truck 2.5 years ago from a post on Classicbroncos and I would like to see a bronco lover buy it. 1969 Ford Bronco uncut. It has a 170 straight six with a 3 speed on the column, drum brakes all around dana 30 front axle and ford 9" rear, I do not have the gearing, but could investigate if needed. The overall truck is in decent shape; there is some rust, but it is not a basket case. This truck would make a great project or could be used as is. It would need some TLC to become a daily driver; it is currently registered and insured. I was using it as a utility vehicle with the intention of restoring at some point. I do not have the time to spend on and priorities have changed so it regetably must go.

The good: the door posts seem to be solid the doors do not sag and open and close easily, the floors have some patches, by a PO but are solid as well, the doors only have a little rust in the front corner, glass is good, the truck comes with a solid tail gate in need of a lower patch and a solid windshield frame with electric wipers.

The bad: the drivers side striker needs to be replaced, the windshield and tailgate on the truck are no good (others are included), the frame has one bad spot by the rear pass shock mount, the rest of the frame has surface rust but is solid, the PO took a grinder to the pass quarter where there was some rust bubbles and ground the seam away.

The truck could be driven home or I will deliver up to 100 miles for additional $1.00 per mile.

Please let me know if you are interested I can send pics.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.