• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

uneven ride height

Schwab

Just instaled Duff 3.5" progressive coils w poly bushing kit and WH 11pack 3.5" leafs w dual Duff shocks all around. The rear sits noticibly higher than the front now. I was wondering if there is a way to even it out. Thanks in advance. The truck is a 70 roadster with a winch and full cage. Glass hood and soft doors. 351 Windsor w iron heads. 33" boggers.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Kinda common for new lifts to be that way especailly with no hardtop. couple of things to do 1 is let the springs break in see if they settle any 2. remove a rear leaf or two to get the height you want.
or you could just send me your 3.5in rear springs I'll send you my 2.5in springs as i have the exact opposite issue.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
i had that prob too. i wanted to have it higer in front so i got stock 10 pack in the back and a 2.5" in the fron, turns out it rides even now. hmmmmmmm maybe it will get the way i want later but you may want to put higher springs in the front if you dont run spare or hard top in rear.