• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Update "Trick my Truck" We didn't win it...

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
If you are voting before the pictures are loaded !!!!!
- his truck is now 4th up from the bottom instead of the 3rd

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
walker949 said:
My sniffer says that there is network traffic everytime I hit enter so my assumption is that yes it does work.

TOFIC

What's a sniffer?

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Madgyver said:
What's a sniffer?

Mad:
A sniffer is one of two things. _ - - -

My nose when the allergies are out.

A network sniffer is a meter that measures the packet traffic on a network. I had the little one from work at home to "educate myself" with (read Fiddle around with) and had it hooked up to my PC when I was voting. It showed traffic both in and out of the machine.

Another way you can "see" traffic on your machine if you are running Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server XP is turn on the network task bar icon. You do this by going to control panel, open your network connections icon, right click on your active connection and there should be a check box that says something like "show network icon when connected" select this, click ok and 2 little computers will show up on your lower task bar. when network traffic occurs, the little computer screens light up

TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
TOFIC

msweb said:
Okay, I've put it off asking as long as I could. What the frick is TOFIC????:? ?:? ?:? ?:? "This Old Ford Isn't a Chevy"? Ok, so chances are that's not it...:(

25 votes for Madgyver when someone tells me!!!

Start voting!! At least 30 for Madgyver. I am TOFIC
The Old Fart In Canada - - - TOFIC

Give you some idea how I came about this, when I was a LITTLE younger I test drove a brand new, fresh off the transporter, not a mile on it, 1966 Ford Bronco roadster. The dealership offered it to me for about 2000 tax included. Guess how many times I have kicked myself in the butt for saying " No , too expensive"?

The Old Fart In Canada
Don

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Here is the link to vote.....

http://www.crmhawaii.com/trickmytruck.html

"When does this contest end?"

A "Truck of the Week" will be selected with the most votes for that week and it will have a chance for the grand prize.
I guess the week of voting ends when the pages refreshes and a winner is selected for that week.

The local DJ told me that after 6th week is done. The 6 winners will go for another round of voting for the grand prize......

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I just added another 10.

I really want to see this pay off. I would like the chance to vote for the final winner.

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
TTT

Hopefully the next time I log on my green 77 will not be there.