• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATED!! Attn: Alabama Bronco Owners

OP
OP
BamaBronc

BamaBronc

Loc.
Alabama
First time I ever saw this map...SO COOL! There is a LOT more Alabamians than I would have guessed. THAT is awesome! How long did this take you to do?? Fantastic idea! Maybe I should talk to Doc on you doing maps for Horseplay...this would be cool to have everyone pinned out on a map to we can see where we all came from!?? ;D ;D
Glad you found it. Took me about 3 hours but it took alot of that just to find a suitable map to use and then modify it. Then I pulled from the members list all the Broncs in Alabama. I know there are some missing just because they don't have the city in their profile. Others don't have the state in their profile. Excuse my ignorance...but what is Horseplay?

lonesomecur

Sure wish I was on that map. I'm from Phil Campbell but stuck up here for twenty more years and I'm real home sick. I'll be down from June 26 to July 5 and plan on doing some fishing.

The sky is blue down in alabam, but it can't be bluer than I am.

BamaBlue'67

I saw a light green / moss green Bronco with a white top and flares on Saturday crossing over the Hwy 280 / Lake Martin bridge.

Who was it....??;D

eb-nutt1

Their are about 20 or so eb's around the lake martin area. Can't say that I know of one with that make-up. Maybe somebody passing thru?

Brian

BamaBlue'67

Their are about 20 or so eb's around the lake martin area. Can't say that I know of one with that make-up. Maybe somebody passing thru?

Brian

Really....??

There is a dark Green half-cab that is always parked at a house on Hwy 49 just down from Blue Creek Marina.

I haven't seen anyone in the yard yet, but when I do I plan on stopping by to talk Broncos. ;D

mshade

Loc.
Mooresville IN
Me and my are moving to to Al. from Palmer AK. on the 21st of Aug. to the Guntersville area right now we don't have a final location yet. I have a 75 that I have been working on for the last 3 years Painting today did not give myself much time to get together before we left. If you EB guys have any info for us that would be great my email is mshade@yahoo.com thanks Mike

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i saw a sweet blue one with white flares a little north of Birmingham two weeks ago, any of you guys

eb-nutt1

I saw a sweet burnt orange with white ranger stripe pkg on a trailer headed south on Hwy. 77 headed toward Talladega today, anybody on the list. Was headed into work or would have turned around and chased it down! Most broncos don't excite me(been around them for 38 years) but this one was really nice!

Brian

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Where's all my registrations from ALABAMA for OCBR???????:eek:
better get a move on it guys!