• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Updated Photos of Ghost 66 Resto

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Installed the Vintage Air, put the dash and door panels on, grill and roll bar are not attached but had a party and hung it on the truck to keep it safe from rugrats.I haven't decided yet on the seats I have some original silver 66 stock seats/visors I had reupholstered but think now they don't really go with the truck. Next step is to wire the dash and hook up the steering.
Thanks Ben for all your help in the previous post.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
that is one sweet looking rig....prost!!

Attachments

• cheers.gif
    cheers.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
But.................

Nest said:
That looks awsome :eek: Very nice.
I may be scared to drive it when it's done in the next few weeks

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Could use some advice on seats

YelloTx73 said:
Lookin good! Got me jealous ;D Those are some awesome door panels too. Keep up the good work
Just In case the silver stock seats don't look good with the truck when it's finished I would like some advice on what seats to go with and where to buy, if I have any money left.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I don't know where your located, but you could always try and pick up some black leather heated seats out of something.

Looking great BTW.

What are the specs on the motor?

71 BRNCO

I love that rig!!! I think the Procar Elites would look awesome in that rig. ARe you going with carpet?

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
I think those silver stockers will look great. Otherwise, you might to check out some beards, or mastercrafts, or for a little less $$ check out the PRP racing seats.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Motor

supermottl said:
I don't know where your located, but you could always try and pick up some black leather heated seats out of something.

Looking great BTW.

What are the specs on the motor?
It's a 302 bored out .30, machined and rebuilt with a mild cam and headers, upgraded pistons, edelbrock aluminum intake, 4 barrel carb.About 300 hp.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
rig

71 BRNCO said:
I love that rig!!! I think the Procar Elites would look awesome in that rig. ARe you going with carpet?
Definately going with black full carpet, used Fusar rustproof paint spray on the underbody and wheel wells. Shouldn't ever rust so I decided I liked the look of the yellow/black on the interior floor.I'll check out Procar Elites also looking at Beard seats.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
yellotx73

YelloTx73 said:
I think those silver stockers will look great. Otherwise, you might to check out some beards, or mastercrafts, or for a little less $$ check out the PRP racing seats.
Thanks for the info I'll check them all out, who knows the stockers might look good. I haven't had them in the girl yet.