• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

used parts from vendor

earl

Loc.
Reed
if you are thinking about used parts from bronco connection ;I would advise you to do some checking on this vendor . I just purchased some used items and was very dissapointed with ;in fact most were junk and can not be used; just a reminder : check them out; i didn't PS: I sent e-mails and called Dan several times ; when I called I got vioce mail left messages received no reply and sent e-mail received no reply ;tried to call on weekend which he said to do anytime on weekend ;got same recording not available leave message ;left message to check his e-mail and phone messages please call still waiting on response.

Last edited:

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Nothing new to say about that. It would appear that if you live close to them you get decent parts, if not you get hosed.

Ben

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
When I built Chips Bronco he bought a inner and outer quarterpanel from them and had it sent here. It was not very good ! BUT in their defense I don't know what Chip was willing to pay so maybe he got what he paid for. The only problem I see with that is that Chip wasn't the type to worry about a few bucks. Now that I see that restoration thread maybe they save the best parts for themselves with plans to use them.

I do remember well that at the time I was waiting and waiting and they told Chip the quarterpanel they were going to send fell off the truck and got damaged or some crap like that.

It could also just be good business in their mind thinking that they can sell junk and not many people willing to pay shipping back and forth back and forth on mostly big parts to begin with.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never returned any of my calls or e-mails over several months. Will not do business with him. My .02

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, (per forum rules) please be sure you've given the vendor a chance to address the problem before posting complaints on the forums. Earl, please let me know if you've done that already. Thanks.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, I buy a fair amount of stuff and have never heard of them. I must be in a cave.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Yeah, you sure have to be carefull who you deal with.%)

bax

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
Sorry to hear about your experience Bax, in the Connection's defense, I have bought several large parts/pieces and have good experiences. I think Dan is a stand up guy helping out a bunch of eb owners.
I have had a set of drivelines lost in the mail once by them. I called Dan a couple of times and he took care of it. I think it was most likely due to me moving to a new complex not on many of the UPS/FedEx maps yet. By the time I got my box, it looks like it had been shipped from Nebraska to Nevada twice over.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Parts out too many good broncos IMO.

And I don't think Bax was referring to Bronco Connection in particular.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Parts out too many good broncos IMO.

And I don't think Bax was referring to Bronco Connection in particular.

I figured everyone would get it?:eek: Not worth explaining. I know nothing about the Bronco Connection.