• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

utah bronco meet and greet! PIC'S UP! POST YOURS TOO FOR BRONCO DRIVER!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
thinkin of throwin a bronco meet & greet.

any ideas?

thinkin of doing it at a park or something with lots of room for a RTI ramp and what not.

I never done anything like this so im clueless.

Last edited:

sufa114

i would like to come check out local broncos. i just started tearing out my rusty sheetmetal yesterday so mine wont be running.

barnsbronco

Hit up these guys. I'm sure they would help out. They put together events thro out the year.

Ive been on a few runs with these guys and they are a lot of fun. Check out the schedule on the site, The Utah Bronco club will be meeting at Bronco Safari next month and it is a good place to meet fellow Bronco owners.

fishindude

Contributor
This would be fun. I would like to meet some of the bronco locals. I could help you but I don't have any ideas on where to do one.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I posted a thing on sextonoffroad's site. havvent gotten over there yet to check it out.

but he's around a hour away and the bronco safari is around 5 hours away and not for everyone. just thought it would be cool to have a BBQ and meet new people.

ill half to do some searching around for a park.

might wind up being in south jordan by the communiy center, lots of room for trailers and parking. but we will see.

Terkish

I agree on something close to home. I'm not going to be going on any long trail rides anytime soon. Just thought they might help set something up or have some pointers for something simple and close. ;D

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
was also thinking of having a swapmeet wile we are there.

SEND ME SOME PIC'S OF YOUR BRONCO'S FOR THE FLYERS!

ill start working on some flyers and i was thinkin of having two or four on it, a mild to a wild bronco.

also some local wheelers off of RME might show up as well. so might have some jeeps and what not there.

any ideas on food?

Last edited:

sstclair

Mitch.. The Utah Bronco Club has events scheduled throughout the year. The next meet and greet after Bronco Safari is in conjuction with the DATC show in Clearfield, UT in June, after that is one at Kamas in July. Here's a link to the schedule:
http://sextonoffroad.com/home/forum_index.php?page=viewthread&threadid=227
We also do random club runs on top of that to all the local trails. Everybody is welcome, even Cheston. Anybody wanting more info about the Utah Bronco Club can contact me at UtahBronco@gmail.com or Dustin@SextonOffroad.com.
-Steve St.Clair

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
ya..i know the list lol just wanted to throw a bronco get togauther for us local bronco nuts. you going to come?

the DATC is a joke, the club that is throwing it is pretty much a sad joke from what im heiring. thats mainly a jeep thing anyway.

im thinkin it will be next month, found a big park in west jordan with a big parking lot, but if anyone else can think of a good place let me know.

BLUE72

Draper Park off of 12300 south is good. The Local Landcruiser club meets at Flat Iron Mesa's top parking lot in Sandy all the time. I would love to meet some local guys in the Salt Lake Valley.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
looks like a sweet park from what i can see on google, next time im in sandy ill check it out. i cant tell if there is covered seating.

sstclair

ya..i know the list lol just wanted to throw a bronco get togauther for us local bronco nuts. you going to come?

the DATC is a joke, the club that is throwing it is pretty much a sad joke from what im heiring. thats mainly a jeep thing anyway.

Sure I'll be at any Bronco event I can..

A little more on the DATC show day meet and greet though, It will be a Bronco event after the show, not as part of it. Plans originally were to go do Providence canyon as well. Now that it's later in the year that's back on the table. Also there at the DATC show there will be a Bronco class to enter for anyone interested.

I have pretty strong feelings about supporting the DATC event. Big Horn, the club you mentioned does far more than most to keep our trails open and is very active with Utah government and the Feds. Several of their members are EB owners and I think it's important to support anyone willing to give so much to our sport/community. The purpose of the DATC show is to get young people interested in our sport and show off fab skills and technology. Why not help guide them toward Broncos?

Mainly a Jeep thing? maybe, but I will be there too.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
was talking about the wasatch outlaw wheeler's,

I like the datc show, i went there back when i was in high school with my brothers scout, the year they had the teter totter. and have gone to most of them sens,i have always liked going...tho i never brought the bronco..%)
didnt go last year cus thats when me and ches where swapping in his rockwells.

I will most likely be going this year with the bronco....if they ever settle on a date that is. ;D