• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

utah bronco meet and greet! PIC'S UP! POST YOURS TOO FOR BRONCO DRIVER!

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That's great! Send me a flyer, I will print some off and hand them out.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I got them done, but need to get a OK from a guy first before i send them out.
but as soon as he say's it's ok or not, ill send it to you guy's,

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
well i sent it to ya, but i doubt you will be able to open it cus the GF sent it to me in a PUB file so i cant open it unless i go buy the program.

she will try and send it in a different file when she get's home.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
so far im up to 26 trucks will be there, so 20 will most likely show up.

but i still need to drop off flyers at stray bronco owners house's i have come across.

hope there is more then that, but will be a blast ether way!

someone bring a stock leafspring for the swapmeet, my left one is bent really bad! saging about 2''!

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
BRONCOMEETANDGREET.jpg

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
My bronco will be unable to attend but I will sure try to make it. Should be fun to see some other trucks and maybe my old bronco will show up. Sold it about 10-12 years ago but have seen it around since then. Two tone blue and white 70, 351W, 35's, with way too much bling. Cant miss it from a mile away. Looking forward to it.

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
FYI we will be sending pictures of our event to "Bronco Driver" magazine. I would like to get a good group photo for submission.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
met this guy yesterday, he has 3 bronco's and know'a a good number of bronco owners aswell, he said he will let everyone know about it.

sorry for the crappy pic, for some resion my phone is sending then smaller to my email.

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
This will be a great event! I'm hoping my bronco will be able to make it up there but it definately won't be pretty by then.

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
tag 5 more on the list.
met a hole family of bronco nut's today lol
dad has two and both son's have one.;D

Mitch,
You are the Bronco whisperer. I hope you are getting their email address so we can add them the the email list. If we can't get in touch with them at a later date you might as well not have stopped them.

Edit- you should always stop them but also get contact info. Us Bronco drivers need to unite.