• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Velocity in Pensacola

Cw12

I have a pretty complete truck, but I was lacking a driver and passenger side windows, my top needed to be re painted and put on a little better. No windshield wipers, and a few cosmetic areas needed some attention. I pass by this place on a daily basis, since I am opening another business just a few streets away. Long story short, after a few weeks of trying, I got Stuart at Velocity to do some work for me. They painted my top,powder coated my bumpers,installed side windows and attached my top nice and secure. Truck looks amazing. I have may go back in the near future for some other little things I need to finish the truck out. They were a little pricey, but did good work and pretty quick turn a round as well. Pretty neat to see a shop in pcola do Broncos I drive mine on a daily basis, and do not see many around here. Also I would of posted this a month ago, just been super busy trying to complete a project. Anyway bck to the grind thanks

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool. Great looking rig too!
Convenient to have a shop that works on Broncos so close. I don't know what they charged, but most shops charge what most people would think of as pretty high prices. Nothing to compare them to really though, if you're used to doing all the work yourself.
If it's high compared to other shops though, then it's not so much fun.

Glad you had such a good experience. Got any more pics of your rig? Love to see more of the buildup if you have some.

Paul

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Sorry, centipede coming through
........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝

Justin@WH4x4

Sponsor/Vendor
Very nice rig! I like the blue and satin black combo, it looks tough, but classy.

OP
OP
C

Cw12

Thanks for the compliments, not sure what the other comments are about . I have delayed my trip to Motobilt because of my opening. But after I return from that trip,i will post up some good pics. Hope to get there soon for my cage build and some other goodies. :).

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Thanks for the compliments, not sure what the other comments are about . I have delayed my trip to Motobilt because of my opening. But after I return from that trip,i will post up some good pics. Hope to get there soon for my cage build and some other goodies. :).

Velocity has been getting some bad press in other threads on the board here.

OP
OP
C

Cw12

Ok. Sorry. Dnt know anything about them, only what they did for me. Did good work, like I said. Thought the price was high. But I was desperate to get that top on and clean. And i am happy with the work. Headed to Motobilt in Dothan for some further progress. Guy does amazing work. Followed him on instagram never knowing he was just a few hours from my home

jdbronco

Loc.
Panama City Beach
Did you have a soft top or bikini top before? I think I remember seeing one that color a year or so ago over in the Perdido area. It was a pretty sharp Bronco. I get over that way every month or two. I have only seen a couple over there.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Ok. Sorry. Dnt know anything about them, only what they did for me. Did good work, like I said. Thought the price was high. But I was desperate to get that top on and clean. And i am happy with the work. Headed to Motobilt in Dothan for some further progress. Guy does amazing work. Followed him on instagram never knowing he was just a few hours from my home

No need to be sorry. As long as you are happy with the work, that is what matters. (and yes happy is a relative term, none of us like to pay for ANY work! ;D)

OP
OP
C

Cw12

Did you have a soft top or bikini top before? I think I remember seeing one that color a year or so ago over in the Perdido area. It was a pretty sharp Bronco. I get over that way every month or two. I have only seen a couple over there.

Yes. I live in Perdido. I had a soft top on it for a while.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I am just up the road from you in Monroeville. My wife works in Atmore.