• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Velocity Restorations pull off parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoBub

I'll be in Pensacola on Monday or Tuesday if you could send me some pictures of the tail gate.
Thanks

PM'd you my phone number so you can send pictures,
Thanks

Last edited:

BroncoBub

Does anyone ever get responses to there questions about parts the want to purchase? Has anybody been to there shop In Pensacola FL?

BroncoBub

Tailgate

Well, I never did here back from whomever is selling the parts for Velocity Restorations on this site so, I stopped at their shop on the way home from vacationing in Destin, Fl. and picked up a pretty much unmolested tailgate for $200.00. It has a couple of little dents but, other than that its perfect. That might be the only way you get responses is to stop in and pick up the parts yourself.

Bub

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
They started off as a pretty crappy company, they seemed to have gotten slightly better but overall never impressed with them or their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.