• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Viair OBA installed

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Installed the Viair Heavy Duty Onboard Air System.

I used a different gauge and switch than the ones provided.

Used a Black DP Storage Box for a Quadrunner. It was the perfect size and only $179.00

150 PSI and will run air tools that use 4.0 CFM or less and I bought an air actuated bottle jack.

Attachments

• OBA1.JPG
    OBA1.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 27
  • OBA2.JPG
    OBA2.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 42
  • OBA3.JPG
    OBA3.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 31

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Nice! Now you need a little more line. The folks you wheel with will now use and abuse you for your air if you are the only one with it.

OP
OP
Incognito

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Viair

That hose came with it. I have some new hoses, fittings and a trigger with gauge on order.

It inflated a 33"x12" from 14-32 in 1:54. Then less than a minute to refill the 2.5 gallon tank and then do the next tire.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
That's a nice setup. Do you have any more info on the storage box? I've been looking for one.