• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vicki's 1973

I met Vicki at a recent show. She and her husband had seen the video of the search and rescue of my '72- small world! They were gracious enough to share about this amazing 1973 that they are just wrapping up. She is not bashful that it is HER Bronco! You can subscribe as well if you want to see more Broncos- there are a couple other Bronco vids there as well and will be a lot more soon. Check out her ride!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKytKHnJXg

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hey Fireitup, this is Dave in Bradenton- nice vid. How’s your barn find coming?

OP
OP
F
Hey Dave, Great to hear from you. I have just finished up getting the Mustang GT in that initial video back on the road and I have the parts here to get the Bronco engine back together. Summer is a little crazy- I help run summer camps - so its busy season. But it has been staring at me from the driveway every day and Im getting antsy to drive it. Hopefully it will be soon! Send me an email at fireitupgarage@gmail.com so that if I am ever over your way or you are over mine maybe I can check out your Bronco.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome to the site!!

Saw that recently. Pretty nice