• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet, 4/24/10

4x4x289

For those who couldn't make it on 4/24, we are having a tailgate party Saturday night, 5/1, 6 to 7 pm, same place. The weather will be great so there should be several hot rods in the lot (they start showing up at 4pm). Maybe we'll take a cruise afterwards.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet

Date/Time:
Saturday, 4/24/10, 3 pm to 8 pm
STILL ON, STILL ON, STILL ON

Haygood Shopping Center
1085 Independence Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

We had a great turn out last year. Pictures can be seen at:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134430

A panoramic picture of last year's event can be seen at http://www.tidewaterbroncos.org/

Hope to see you there.

Thanks
Scott
tidewaterbroncos@aol.com

4/24 event pictures are attached. More photos can be seen at
http://photos.tidewaterbroncos.org/GalleryThumbnails.aspx?gallery=348750

Thanks,
Scott Cooney

Attachments

• PICT0009 (Medium).JPG
    PICT0009 (Medium).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1310Stitch.jpeg
    IMG_1310Stitch.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1324.jpeg
    IMG_1324.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
I'll be there. Not in either of my rigs sad to say, but I'll be there. Can't wait. I will be sending you a PM shortly.

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
My bronco will not be there, and I won't either, sad to say. I'll be in San Diega till may 21, just got here today already miss my garage and bronco. Y'all have fun.
Jim

wantone

Can't wait!

My Bronco won't be there, but I will. Making some progress, but not even close to getting it out of the garage. Hope it goes as good as last year. Let us know how we can help.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
I would give anything to drive my Bronco down Wolfsnare Rd and the hill top area. I grew up there a million years ago.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

My bronco will not be there, and I won't either, sad to say. I'll be in San Diega till may 21, just got here today already miss my garage and bronco. Y'all have fun.
Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim. Money and no time, or, time and no money. :D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
..........hmmmm, Jim in Cali, Bronco's here......Not to worry, Jim! They are safe!............
I wonder if the snow will be gone by then?

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Y'all don't have have a parts raffle out of my garage while i'm gone. That would suck to have to buy all those parts again. I think fab. fords forever is that same weekend out here, I'm going to try and go. The NRHA winter nationals are this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY in Ponoma, 4 of us from work are going. Y'all have fun and post a bunch of pics. heres some pics from my condo hell of a view, hows the snow at home.
Jim

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 24

Bronco Biff

Contributor
........aw, that looks like you are just hatin' it! Snowed again yesterday morning here. Make sure you take your hearing protection. Those Nitro's will clean the wax out for sure! And don't worry, about the Bronco. The magic elve's are making about the same progress as they were while you were preparing to depart......

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Alright! A little bit of warm weather rolling in!! It must be gettin' closer to April!! Time to start instigating some action! Boltbuster! I'm starting with you!! Got that mega amp Alternator on yet? Ready to peel the hard top back off?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Ill be their, havnt seen much promotion on it, Scott let me know if you need help with something.....May want to PM John and have him stick this in the events sticky.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Mark your calanders, it's time to dust them off and get'em ready!! Hoping to see some more sweet Bronco's again this year.

Twist those bolts easy, there Boltbuster and 1.get that alternator on! 2.Fix the brakes. 3.Take the hard top back of and 4.get rolling and pass out some fliers!......Then maybe you can come over and help me lift the top off mine!!

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Ill be their, havnt seen much promotion on it, Scott let me know if you need help with something.....May want to PM John and have him stick this in the events sticky.

Been hanging low, -tending to family and home. Priorities ;D

Will be ramping up here in the next few weeks. ;D

I've very excited. We have 45 members, and I keep finding more and more prospects every month. Ted is working on one (a potential new member). Wayne has been working on two (two potential members) Mike purchased a second multi g rig, -I can't wait to see. Ken's will be complete. Dave won't be sitting on a milk crate any more. Should be a good time. Our new goal needs to be 100 members!

Scott

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
.........Twist those bolts easy, there Boltbuster and 1.get that alternator on! 2.Fix the brakes. 3.Take the hard top back of and 4.get rolling and pass out some fliers!......Then maybe you can come over and help me lift the top off mine!!

Just bought a new bracket system from WildHorses, should have asked BigJim first though, Im still in need of a water pump pulley if you have one Jim ;D If not its back to WildHorses ;)

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Sorry, don't have one. I'll still be on west coast for a while going to try and go to fab fords forever out here that weekend, if I don't get home.
Jim

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Ken's is running! He visited me today.

I passed inspection today as well.

Attachments

• 2009-12-26 001 (Large).jpg
    2009-12-26 001 (Large).jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2009-12-26 002 (Large).jpg
    2009-12-26 002 (Large).jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 2009-12-26 003 (Large).jpg
    2009-12-26 003 (Large).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 30

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Man, that looks good!! And that reminds me, boltbuster, going out back to look at that 351 right now!!.......be right back!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hoping to make it down for this. It's the week after the Super Celebration but it's a good excuse to go to Hampton to visit my daughter there.