• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet, 4/24/10

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
I'm planning on stopping in on my way down for a few wet days on the Outer Banks. I'm looking for a pair of stock parchment seats in serviceable condition and a pair of rear flares. Below is a list of stuff I have to swap.
66 – 77 Bronco Parts For Sale

JD Polyurethane Body Mounts 45.00+
JD Polyurethane transfer case mounts 15.00+
JD Stage II rear dual shock mounts 100.00
JD Old School front dual shock mounts 25.00
Bronco car cover 110.00
RockCrusher Dana 44 front axle cover 75.00
Rancho RS5000 shocks (NIB) # 5118 (2) 30.00
Custom made expedition style roof rack 100.00
GM Saginaw powersteering pump and mounting bracket 65.00
OutLaw II 15x8 aluminum wheels – 4 125.00
Chrome spoke 15x7 steel wheels – 4 50.00
White spoke 15x8 steel wheels – 4 need paint 40.00
White spoke 15x8 steel wheels w/ old L78 tires – 5 50.00
Fiberglass door inserts w/ backing plates ( 1 missing) 125.00
JBG repl. part – R striker post brace # 14048
JBG repl. part – R rear wheel house ext panel # 14123
JBG repl. part – R front wheel house ext panel # 14122
Ford Factory 1973 Service Manual Set 50.00
C4 to Dana 20 adapter ( no spud shaft) 100.00
302 DuraSpark dist, harness and 2 modules 125.00+
Transfer case skid plate 25.00
Rear gas tank skid plate 25.00
Electric wiper motor, bracket and linkage 50.00
Smooth column shift collar 45.00
Factory spare tire carrier – upper and lower mounting brackets 50.00
Rebuilt Motorcraft 2 bbl carb and intake 50.00
73 302 dist w/ Pertronics II, coil and wires 75.00+
66-68 passenger side front fender w/ 289 badge 50.00
70-77 Drivers side front fender, cut for flares 25.00
66-75 drag link 25.00
Rear seat – Parchment 75.00
Rear Quarter panel cutouts 75.00
Hard top window chrome 45.00+
Stock air cleaner 50.00
Doors – have a couple sets, some rust

Note: + beside price denotes sold or pending.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Our event is still ON for 4/24, including the raffle. Rain, if any, should only be light/spotty.

AND: Understanding several show quality Broncos may not show due to the weather, I have talked to most of the show owners and they are still planning to attend in person and together we will attempt to organize a second tailgate party for Saturday 5/1. More to follow on this aftershock party. I know I would enjoy this second party as it would be low stress for me!;D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Gettin' ready to pack up and head over to Jenro's!! It has not rained a drop here!! Bud says it spit for a second in Newport News. Should still be a couple of trucks that can get wet!!

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Thanks for the pics. Sorry I missed it. looked like a good turn out even with the rain scare and all. Who were the big raffle winners?
Jim

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Nice pics, Mike!! Thanks! It was a good time hanging with all of you guys! I know the threatning weather kept a lot of folks away, but man there was some nice Bronco's to drool over! Mike (the photographer above} looked to do pretty good in the raffel, but I think the overall grand loot recipients were the Teller's and the Slater's. Of course they brought a whole army of rafelliers, but that's the name of the game, right? They packed that sweet red '76 full! They even swooped in and got the Gorilla Warflares! I saw a lot of Wild Horses garb worn to the event. Thanks Jim and crew at Wild Horses, a lot more left in it ( along with the other very nice stuff!) The Suzy Duff shirts were a very coveted item that fired the Girl folks up at each offering, thanks Suzy and the Duff's crew. I got one of the Ultra Cool Ted's Auto "Square Back Mafia" shirts. Does that get me in the family, Ted? BC Bronco's, Tom's, Advance, Auto Krafters, Summit, Warn, Rust Bullet, Driven Auto Parts, Majestic Auto Spa, Blue Oval Trucks, FourTreks, and LMC contributed to the event. I was hoping real hard to hear my # for the JB Fab twin sticks!

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Thanks Scott and those who contributed time to this event! Lots of good talk and plans for the Round-up at Gore in June. Looking forward to wheelin' with you guys.
Thanks vendors for providing some awesome prizes! Very much appreciated!
Yes you're in Biff come out to Rob's and hammer down sometime!
Dave

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Cool time guys. Thanks Biff for usage of the single-wide race trailer, Core for the ramp, wantone for taking pictures, and all the sponsors. I will be updating our website with pictures of this event and to give recognition to the sponsors/venders in the coming days.

As for the turnout, it was good given the weather. I counted 13 classic Broncos in my mind that attended last years event that didn't show this year, plus others I know that would have attended had thier schedule allowed, or the weather. Funny thing; it didn't rain, not a drop! Biff's VA version of the Heikki Lunta Go Away song worked ;D

Scott

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
hey looks like u'll had a good turn out , even w/ the crappie weather .. I'm sorry I didn't bring down the 68 ,, but it's only been in 2 rain storms since I builted it , both @ the round up.. lol Now that I have my 74, I'll be able to attend rain or shine from now on .. woo hoo!!
I hope to cya @ the MEB R/U ..

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Yes, it was a ball......and the week has flown by. So........May 1st raindate Jenro's tailgate -n- cruise or Crozet camp -n- wheel or Sunday Outerbanks ??????? Decisions, Decisions!!!!! Did anybody else snap any more pics?..........I still need to get my top off!!!! Dang, TM, It'l be the round up befroe we know it!!