• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet, 4/24/10

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

I'm in! Time to start shakin' the bushes!!

A lesson learned from last year, -keep Biff's Bashed and Rolled Bronco in the center of any pictures used for generating panoramic pictures. ;D

BTW, need your race trailer again, -to sport a 4'x4' Tidewater Broncos Banner, and I have new 6" stickers available.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
.......what'daya mean? Just because a couple of panels don't quite line up right anymore? They do look pretty good from far.......but far from good!! ....gonna hafta stop by Jims and drop off a trailer load of parts......

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Biff, your truck looks good to have been rolled at 55 mph, and its only 8 shocks, thats not goin to fill that trailer. I wish, I was going to be home for this event, but its not looking good. I'm going to try and go to fab fords forever out here that same weekend, and check out some west coast broncos. I went to the Good Guys Nationals at Del Mar saturday I have never seen more hot rods and classic cars in one place, it was an awesome show. Take lots of pics.
Jim

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Jim vowed that his Bronco would be attending this event. I will tow it there for display if he agrees! It looks nice, even without a body.

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Y'all can display it, just don't raffle it off. I promise, I will finish it someday.
Give it a good look over for stuff not bolted down like the air breather that might fly off in transit.
Jim

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Been hanging low, -tending to family and home. Priorities ;D

Will be ramping up here in the next few weeks. ;D

I've very excited. We have 45 members, and I keep finding more and more prospects every month. Ted is working on one (a potential new member). Wayne has been working on two (two potential members) Mike purchased a second multi g rig, -I can't wait to see. Ken's will be complete. Dave won't be sitting on a milk crate any more. Should be a good time. Our new goal needs to be 100 members!

Scott

That's funny! Yes it has come a long way. I will be there, RTI ramp in tow. No "standing guard" this year!!

For those interested, a couple of us are going to Crozet the next weekend....

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Crozet? Saturday or Sunday?............I want to pull of the old hard top this weekend for the summer. I need to put another coat of wax on it, too!!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
10-4!! I'll yip atcha' about it!........and about the Roundup!

Fired mine up today and played with it a little. I didn't get the top off like a wamted to. Called one of the Peninsula boys to remind him. 6 more days!!

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

10-4!! I'll yip atcha' about it!........and about the Roundup!

Fired mine up today and played with it a little. I didn't get the top off like a wamted to. Called one of the Peninsula boys to remind him. 6 more days!!

Did you call your big block friend, -the one with a million horsepower? ;D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
10-4!! Told me to call him again Friday. He also wanted to know if we wanted to cruise some of them up the Blvd. at some point. I like the smell of Cam II burning in the evening!!

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
well I'm sorry to say me and the 68 will be stayin in Barboursville this weekend , not taken it out on all the rain . I was looking forward to a road trip , but gotta pass on this one now . {dayummm- rain}..:cry:

maybe next time , or I'll see ya' @ the round-up !

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

10-4!! Told me to call him again Friday. He also wanted to know if we wanted to cruise some of them up the Blvd. at some point. I like the smell of Cam II burning in the evening!!

Yes, a cruise on the strip would be awesome!

Maybe we could end it at Bone Shakers, -give the Harley boys a run for their decibels ;D A few of them gave me beer cheers when I pulled in there a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

well I'm sorry to say me and the 68 will be stayin in Barboursville this weekend , not taken it out on all the rain . I was looking forward to a road trip , but gotta pass on this one now . {dayummm- rain}..:cry:

maybe next time , or I'll see ya' @ the round-up !

My weather friend/expert says it won't be that bad. Jim Cantori will not be there! I'm just hoping the storm that is expected to arrive on Sunday keeps delaying to give us a totally rainless day.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Rain, rain, go away, could be lookin' at the 1st of May!
...........Hard top is still on the 73! I know the rain is scaring all the topless people! Forecast is currently showing 40% chance of precip, was at 60%..........which way will it go?
I love the rain. I love the snow, but sometimes they both just blow!!........Okay I'll stop now!