• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Anyone on here from around my neck of the woods...sure would be nice to find someone near by to bounce ideas off of for this 69 i just picked up

Firedog67

Fredericksburg Va here.
There is a small group out of Richmond Va.
Facebook BOAR-Bronco Owners Association of Richmond

Gonna head to their Turkey Trot Nov 15th

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Thanks for the order today and looks like you're already making new friends! This is a great group to get to know and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them. This is without a doubt the best knowledge forum I have been associated with! Welcome.

J.K. Francis

I'm Great Neck Road area. Silver/blue pin stripe on BFG KM-2's. I went across country with my two boys this past summer. Hit Colorado Springs and went off road on the TransAmerica trail from there. We had two off road bikes and the bronco pulled an army trailer with a roof top tent and gear. Hell of a time. Hit Moab and did Hell's Revenge by ourselves, no one else was around... Went all the way to the Oregon coast.
Putting 4:56 gears in it now. I'll be back on the road in a couple of weeks... Jeff

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I read your Post about Cecil in Windsor. When I owned my 69 in the mid 90s he was my go to guy for parts and knowledge. Every time I drive through Windsor I can't help but to turn my head and look at his old shop.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I drove past a couple of weeks ago with Jims74 who I had visited Cecil many years ago.with times. He reflected that there was a pile of Broncos and parts crammed in there then. That was back in the day that there was not a abundance of aftermarket support for repop parts.

I still haven't seen some of the usual suspects posting up on this thread. Where is everybody???

J.K. Francis

I anybody going up to Richmond for the meet and greet next weekend? I'm thinking about going... Jeff

OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Biff. There are quite a few of us out in va beach now. We got a group of 6-7 of us that try to get together every now and again. Message me if you ever want to meet up.

Jeff a few of us have talked about it. You might have the only rig I know of that could safely make that drive there and back. Haha