• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Bound

Spartan76

Hey all, going to be moving to Northern Virginia this summer from California. Looking to get in contact with Bronco folks out that way, and a recommendation on a good shipping company to move my Bronco across the country.

Thanks,

Chris

Tugross302

Hey chris. Welcome to East Side. Don’t know how far you’ll be from me but I’m in West Virginia (different state everyone) but right next door

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Long move Chris.. My goodness.

Here's to safe travels

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, that's part of MEB country, so you'll be surrounded by good EB folks.

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Welcome to VA! I hope you bring your patience because the traffic is trying around here.

Check out Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos www.earlybroncos.com. We're celebrating our 20th Anniversary as a club this year, and still going strong.

What area will you be moving to? I'm in northern VA also.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the east coast.

I have had good luck with DAS shipping.

OP
OP
Spartan76

Spartan76

Welcome to VA! I hope you bring your patience because the traffic is trying around here.

Check out Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos www.earlybroncos.com. We're celebrating our 20th Anniversary as a club this year, and still going strong.

What area will you be moving to? I'm in northern VA also.

Stafford, so not far from you.

Dlish

As BMC mentioned, lots of us in Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos (MEB). The annual Roundup is in June and always a good time. Im sure you have seen other announcements on CB about East Coast happenings.

Hope the move goes well, and an early welcome to the right coast.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Hey all, going to be moving to Northern Virginia this summer from California. Looking to get in contact with Bronco folks out that way, and a recommendation on a good shipping company to move my Bronco across the country.

Thanks,

Chris

This guy is from out your way. He just hauled my 66 to Vancouver, WA.
Give him a call at (five zero three)seven five six-nine three zero three.
Name is Bryan.
He carries $2.5m insurance and hauls some very high dollar vehicles.

OP
OP
Spartan76

Spartan76

why not drive it or haul it yourself?????

Driving the other vehicle with my wife, not capable of towing the Bronco. All kinds of other things making driving it not an option. Would be a great trip though, maybe someday.

DC_Gearhead

I used Uship and bid it out. Cost me $750 from Kansas City to DC. Bids were all over the map.

You going to work in DC and commute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Spartan76

Spartan76

I used Uship and bid it out. Cost me $750 from Kansas City to DC. Bids were all over the map.

You going to work in DC and commute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working and living in NoVa for the time being.

Firedog67

Welcome Chris
I too, live in Stafford
Safe travels and hit me up when you get settled in