• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Bound

67RT

Bronco Guru
Working and living in NoVa for the time being.
Good for you. Trying to get to DC or MD would be a mental challenge. Every bit as bad as LA traffic as we dont have the lanes you guys have.. Not as many Broncos here as in Cali. I have maybe seen 2 or 3 on the road in the last 20 years. A few parked or at shops.
Good luck and remember that the green stuff isn't legal in VA so smoke it all quickly.. Actually is in DC and decriminalized in MD if that is your thing.

OP
OP
Spartan76

Spartan76

Good for you. Trying to get to DC or MD would be a mental challenge. Every bit as bad as LA traffic as we dont have the lanes you guys have.. Not as many Broncos here as in Cali. I have maybe seen 2 or 3 on the road in the last 20 years. A few parked or at shops.
Good luck and remember that the green stuff isn't legal in VA so smoke it all quickly.. Actually is in DC and decriminalized in MD if that is your thing.

LOL. Definitely not into the green stuff, lifestyle and job don't permit it. But I'm not judging either! I've been on the east coast before, so the traffic is not unfamiliar, not looking forward to that aspect, but hey, I prefer the two lane roads in the country side over 5 lanes of idiots any day!

tailpipe

Contributor
Wow, I guess there are at least four of us in Stafford! I too was in California but...We all need to get together sometime.