• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote.....don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
3rd Place - Are you satisfied??

Just noticed on the top4x4sites.com website that we are now consistently in 3rd place way behind suZUKI Crawlers website...

That are you going to do about that??Usually the 2nd thing I do when I come here each day is vote...

Apparently we Bronco owners are becoming apathetic. In the 5 years I've been here for help that always comes getting my Bronco in better shape than it was the day before, this is the lowest we've ever been rated.
Yet the daily number of people onthe boards seems the same..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
yes I am satisfied. It's the same prize for third as it is for first.

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
Pride

yes I am satisfied. It's the same prize for third as it is for first.

You are right. It has no direct effect to anyone here about what place we are in, My wallet neither gets lighter or heavier if we go up or down.

BUT, my pride of being a Bronco owner makes me go to this site most every day and I always go and vote to help make this place more recognizable. If a higher rating helps those who run this site to pay for hosting and encourages them to maintain and ensure this place runs right with me not having to pay, then I'm happ for that.

I have no equity in this particular site other than being a Bronco owner looking for help and hoping to help another Broncoholic. The best ulterior motive is that this sites visibility and popularity helps in some way to the viability of Broncos everywhere and their public perceived value..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
You are right. It has no direct effect to anyone here about what place we are in, My wallet neither gets lighter or heavier if we go up or down.

BUT, my pride of being a Bronco owner makes me go to this site most every day and I always go and vote to help make this place more recognizable.

I have no equity in this particular site other than being a Bronco owner looking for help and hoping to help another Broncoholic. The best ulterior motive is that this sites visibility and popularity helps in some way to the viability of Broncos everywhere and their public perceived value..

Become a contributor and really support this site. Then you can be first place in my book. Thats worth something to be proud of right there.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Become a contributor and really support this site. Then you can be first place in my book. Thats worth something to be proud of right there.

X2!!!!! Could not agree with you more!!! For all the help we are getting the couple of bucks is peanuts!

brewchief

I've never voted, don't even know where to vote, besides although this site is tops for early broncos I think there are better 4x4 sites overall.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Looking at the totals it looks like this site is out pacing the ones in 1st & 2nd so I wouldn't give much weight to the monthly totals IMHO%)

Jim W.

Status
Not open for further replies.