• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX w/p pully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Ok I KNOW this is kind of weird But I NEED a 3 grooved pulley for the water pump ON A 300 CID FORD. I DON'T THINK IT'LL matter the diameter of the pulley. . I either need on that the " 1st 2 PULLEY '' are the same size .. BY 1st 2 pulleys I mean .. The 1st 2 toward the radiator . The inside can be anything . Bigger smaller or the same.
... But Mine the one pulley closest to the radiator is smaller than my 2nd pulley. I need them to drive my Power steering pump..
.... Any one got one.
... Do I need any more information . Thanks

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I got aholt of the man at the wrecking yard Monday Morning .. No PROBLEM he'd pull one.. BUT .. His parts puller has forgot to come to work this week.
... So maybe tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.