• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

want info on SOB

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
Hey guys and gals, my better half and I are wondering when and where the festivities are held? We go to the coast from Idaho all the time and would love to hit this event. Just curious because I am wanting to have some extra motivation to get the girl road worthy. And ofcoarse to meet some of my bronco family! I am getting my 69 halfcab on fri. And am jacked! I was thinking about trading it for a full top but we decided to keep it and go with the half cab. Any info will be much appreciated! Oh, and I'm sure there will be plenty of campfire talk and beer! (I hope)

John

OP
OP
johnnybgood74

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
Sweet! Looks like I have just a hair over a year to do another frame off! Well it gives me something to look forward to. Better than doing one in just over 2 months! That sucked. Lol

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland

Yes they are taking a break while they redo the campgrounds this year. Looking forward to what's in store next year, should be fan-frickin-tastic!!

I'm sure the unevent will still bring more Broncos then most gatherings, I know I'm looking forward to seeing the final count and estimations are around the 150 mark.