• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I have a friend who is a survivor so I thank you as this is a worthy cause, and I commend you on your "showing all" to artists, photographers and strangers. I hope Jon see's this for what it is and supports the effort and I know I will donate the cost of a print should it work out. This is a calendar submission I made last year. I no longer own the truck but I do own the rights to the print. Sorry about the size I might have a better one on the memory stick.

Attachments

• med38.jpg
    med38.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 65

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
This is going to be hard. I DO look good in red...

How 'bout a red outline w/ Wimbledon white grill?;D Pics coming shortly! I've even got the smaller early turn signals on it...:cool:

Great cause & appreciate your efforts!

Here we go! I can get you full sized images w/ the hood down too.

Attachments

• 68 lenses off.jpg
    68 lenses off.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 68 lenses on.jpg
    68 lenses on.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 43

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Here are a couple I will add to this.

Attachments

• DSC03279 (Custom).JPG
    DSC03279 (Custom).JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC03273 (Custom).JPG
    DSC03273 (Custom).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I'm a fan of prerunner bumpers, but I bet the artist would prefer a stock one since it's all straight lines. Hmm, I'll have to text her and make sure she has metallic paint. Otherwise I'll order some special.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
. Imagine where the headlights will be. I'll pick the one I like best and an exact replica of your Bronco will be painted on my naked body.

Well here's my submission...depending on your build you could use the middle ones......:cool: and if you are on your back you can use the outer ones!!! ;D

Couldn't resist! LOL.... thank you for contributing to a great cause!

IMG_4860.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Nothing glamorous, but something else to work with.

Well, my boobs ain't all that glamorous either. Wait till y'all find out I'm flatter than a beer that's set out open all night. But I'll give you special consideration for making me laugh with what you named that jpg. ;)

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
This will work if the left one's higher than the right. I got your navel covered too.

Attachments

• Bronco 337s2.jpg
    Bronco 337s2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Well, the left one is BIGGER than the right one. I can flip the image in photoshop and that might work, haha. Luv the yellow.

I guess I'm going to have to say Thursday is the cutoff for submissions, then I'll pick my favorites and send them to the artist. She'll have to make the ultimate decision based on the curvitude of her canvas.